Solved

I can't log in to my My Boost online account - it says "inactive" - why?

• 12 February 2018
  • 16 replies

Userlevel 1

I cannot log in to my account ,it states inactive?

icon

Best answer by Tim_Boost 13 February 2018, 17:02

I cannot log in to my account it states inactive?

Updated on 12/03/2020

It sounds like your PAYG+ account has been changed to the Smart PAYG Standard option @zoemcphee - you won't have an online account with Smart PAYG Standard. This means you’ll top up each meter individually at a PayPoint.

To get this looked into, send us a message via Facebook, Twitter or email: hello@boostpower.co.uk.

Tim

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I cannot log in to my account it states inactive?

Updated on 12/03/2020

It sounds like your PAYG+ account has been changed to the Smart PAYG Standard option @zoemcphee - you won't have an online account with Smart PAYG Standard. This means you’ll top up each meter individually at a PayPoint.

To get this looked into, send us a message via Facebook, Twitter or email: hello@boostpower.co.uk.

Tim

I can't log in to my My Boost online account - it says "inactive customer" why? I've been speaking with you trying to resolve the issue but nothing resolved till now! And three months pass 😩

Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Can you please attach a screenshot of this on this thread @Sofi?

How can my status customer be inactive? I been trying to resolve this for the last 6 months
It's a pretty long time to resolve something,.,.,I am very unhappy, unfortunately!
Hmm - that's really strange, @Sofi

I'd recommend contacting the team on Facebook so they can raise this with the Tech team - https://www.facebook.com/boostpoweruk.

If you don't have Facebook, give the team a call on 0330 102 7517.

Keep us updated and let us know how you get on!

Emma
I’ve tried logging on to my account online to top up or just check on things but every single time I log on it’s says,my account is inactive,does anybody know what they mean by that?
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
it sounds like a technical glitch, to help resolve this i advise you reach out to the boost customer care team who can guide you through the process of getting this sorted.
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hey @Keixxx9 - I've moved your question over here where you should be able to find the info you need.
Have just found out that the switch between my old supplier and boost has been made.
The problem I have is that I need to top up my electric but on the app it says my account is inactive.

What do I do as the office is closed until Monday?
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi thanks for your question. The best thing would be to search for Boost on Facebook and send a message to the team via Facebook messenger. This is best way when phone lines closed.

Please let us know how you get on.

Kindest regards
sophie
Hi @Tattypuss - do you still need help with this?
No thank you it’s all sorted now

i really don't understand why computers don’t work at weekends.

Hi so when I try to log in to my account it says account is inactive so now I don’t know when to top up 

secondly when I had my smart meter installed I didn’t receive a IHD 

please help

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @thomas111,

I’ve moved your question over to here as there’s loads of relevant info on this topic.

As for the In-Home Display, we wouldn’t send these out to customers with the app, as it won’t show any useful info due to the mode we need to put your meters in. Once we’ve got the app issue sorted, you’ll be able to see everything you need there.

Thanks,

Ed