Solved

I can't log in to My Boost and can't reset the password

• 19 October 2019
  • 32 replies

As title says I am unable to login to check balance and customer service is closed

icon

Best answer by Tim_Boost 22 October 2019, 17:28

@Nanoaquila, @Smiter, @rolfecarol@whitewagger@mark1705@Kasia 2222@SwishRodney@Popsy, @Xanbi, @Sonia caine 

Hi all,

We’re glad to see you all getting involved here on the forum, it’s great that you’re all sharing info on your experiences and the fixed you’ve found!

The issue was sorted on 22nd, check out the latest topic on this issue here!

It wasn’t related to the maintenance work shown in the screenshot of Lucy’s message, this was from a post made a couple of years ago.

We’re really sorry for any inconvenience caused, I know it can cause panic when you’re unable to get into the app to top-up, but don’t forget you’ll never run out of power over the weekend, as this is a non-disconnect period.

Thanks,

Tim

View original

32 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I am having exactly same problem. Followed some suggestions from a few months ago including uninstall and reinstall app but still nothing. Have clicked on reset password on at least 3 attempts yesterday an again today but no email arrives and yes I have checked spam and my email is correct. 

Userlevel 1

Hi , we are experiencing the same issue here, we cant log In or reset password, every time I click on resend the link to reset password I don't receive an email?

Userlevel 1

I can’t either. None of the numbers online work.

SHOCKING SERVICE

Userlevel 1

I also get no email. Shocking really. I know I have the right email and password. 
what can I do 

Userlevel 1

Same here not been able to log in since friday morning . I did read something about maintenance been done over the weekend unsure if that's got anything to do with it. But they are able to send a email telling me I'm running low. Nightmare

Userlevel 1

Is same with my account i cant log in. I press forget password and i not receive any emails. 

Userlevel 1

It’s all a load of rubbish.  I get emails telling me I’m running low too, also telling me that I had a reply on the forum, but they can’t email helping.  

Userlevel 1

Same here. I got an email saying my balance was running low. Tried to log in but it wouldn't recognise my details.

Userlevel 1

Same here not been able to log in since friday morning . I did read something about maintenance been done over the weekend unsure if that's got anything to do with it. But they are able to send a email telling me I'm running low. Nightmare

This is exactly what happening to me .., they email about balance etc and yet won’t let me log in or if I attempt to reset password it doesn’t send emails, I’ve not seen or read anywhere about maintenance tho that could be the reason but that’s pretty low excuse to be it I guess we all have to wait till Monday 🤣👍🏼

Userlevel 1

Same here. I got an email saying my balance was running low. Tried to log in but it wouldn't recognise my details.

Exactly it’s shocking service, I would of thought that they would put on the app about ‘maintenance’ if that is the reason as that’s what most apps do, plus I’m pretty sure they give notice about when and what times it’s taking place too, definitely poor service happening, and yet not one person to do with this company seem to reply to actually say why it’s happening.. guess we all have to wait till Monday to stupidly find out rid

Userlevel 1

I’m really angry about it. Can’t even ring the emergency 0800 number.  
I’ve topped up using 66121 TOPUP*(amount you want) seems to have worked I guess. Still, it’s not the point.  

Userlevel 1

Oh well 😔 seems most people are having the issue I saw a post on Facebook , still they need to get back with a good explanation as it’s been like this since Friday morning, I’m not happy at all and they will know about it 

Userlevel 1

Oh well 😔 seems most people are having the issue I saw a post on Facebook , still they need to get back with a bloody good explanation as it’s been like this since Friday morning, I’m not happy at all and they will know about it 

Same here.  I’ve just about had enough now.  Not that I’m pulling the disabled card, but my son is disabled and I can’t contact anyone.  Not even on an emergency number.  

Userlevel 1

It’s just poor service of them really, it must be hard for you but we got to hang in there, fingers crossed it gets sorted , I’ve email in a complaint too, 

Userlevel 1

hope this helps.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Lucy that's fine but my problem started on 18th 2 days before. 

Userlevel 1

Lucy that's fine but my problem started on 18th 2 days before

Its mark I copied and pasted that from another page and yeah mine was on the 18th also 

Userlevel 1

Lucy that's fine but my problem started on 18th 2 days before. 

Mine too, a totally irrelevant post from Boost 😡

Userlevel 1

hope this helps.

A nice email would have been great... or even a text message. 

Userlevel 1

A bit late to be telling us all this now.  
wont be able to top up at all.  Should have made some kind of provisions for their loyal customers. 

Userlevel 1

hope this helps.

A bit late to be telling us all this now.  
wont be able to top up at all.  Should have made some kind of provisions for their loyal customers. 

It's from a few days ago I copied and pasted it to save time lol

Userlevel 1
Badge

Same here. It says my username or password is incorrect on both the app and website. I need to top up tomorrow so hopefully it'll be back to normal. Requested change of password and got nothing so it's obviously an annoying thing their end. I've emailed them twice but obviously they are closed until Monday. 2nd time it's happened this year. Preferred it when it was ovo.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Don't forget guys they don't cut you off over the weekend you'll have until 11 am to top up Monday ifor you need too x

Userlevel 1

Don't forget guys they don't cut you off over the weekend you'll have until 11 am to top up Monday ifor you need too x

All well and good but for PAYG+ you can’t top up either online / app / or by shop or phone until 11pm tomorrow so those and us will get cut up till 11pm 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Well let's hope they've made allowances for that then. Otherwise it's a bit stupid.