Solved

How do I set up my Boost account?

• 2 September 2018
  • 4 replies

I have just moved into new house and do not no how much gas and electric is left on the account I have rang to set up temp account and I have downloaded the app and requested a password but they have not sent me email back and I think electric is going run out soon can some one help
icon

Best answer by mattj3135 2 September 2018, 20:12

Updated 12/03/2020

HI @Amanda14 the best course of action is to reach out to the boost customer care team during office hour's when they can set up your account fully & send top up card/s . For future reference boost will not cut off supply over a weekend. Please have your move in date to hand in the event there is a debt prior to your move in date so the good folks at customer care can help with this too.

It’s also worth looking into our MyBoost FAQ topic for all things PAYG+!

Contact the Boost Customer Care team on 0330 1027517, between 8am - 8pm, Monday to Friday or between 9am - 1pm on Saturdays.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

@Bethbailey123 I’ve moved your post over here, the info should be helpful!

How do I activate my boost account? 

Do boost keep your gas and electric on I've changed adress this weekend and my gas is low am worried !
Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Updated 12/03/2020

HI @Amanda14 the best course of action is to reach out to the boost customer care team during office hour's when they can set up your account fully & send top up card/s . For future reference boost will not cut off supply over a weekend. Please have your move in date to hand in the event there is a debt prior to your move in date so the good folks at customer care can help with this too.

It’s also worth looking into our MyBoost FAQ topic for all things PAYG+!

Contact the Boost Customer Care team on 0330 1027517, between 8am - 8pm, Monday to Friday or between 9am - 1pm on Saturdays.