Solved

How do I get the boost emergency topup?

• 3 July 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
i have been with boost now for a couple of months on their payg+ tarriff. when i joined i was told i would get £30 emergency. this has now changed without me knowing, i havent had any corrispodence about the now (24 hour unlimited emergency). what happens if i cant top up within 24 hours? the gas and electric goes off thats what. please can you tell me if there are anyone else in the same situation as me?
icon

Best answer by Ed_Boost 4 July 2019, 13:57

Hi @dmnhrdy0210 , it sounds like this is 2 separate things!

There's the emergency non-disconnect period, which is the 24 hours period after you run out of credit. You won't go off supply during the 24 hours, giving you time to top up.

If you can't top up during these 24 hours, we also offer the 'emergency boost', which is up to £30 of discretionary credit to keep you going until you can next top up.

This option will only show when you've gone into that emergency period.

There's loads of info about the emergency boost feature on this topic: https://forum.boostpower.co.uk/smart-payg-23/check-this-out-emergency-boost-1011

Thanks,
Ed
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
Hi @dmnhrdy0210 , it sounds like this is 2 separate things!

There's the emergency non-disconnect period, which is the 24 hours period after you run out of credit. You won't go off supply during the 24 hours, giving you time to top up.

If you can't top up during these 24 hours, we also offer the 'emergency boost', which is up to £30 of discretionary credit to keep you going until you can next top up.

This option will only show when you've gone into that emergency period.

There's loads of info about the emergency boost feature on this topic: https://forum.boostpower.co.uk/smart-payg-23/check-this-out-emergency-boost-1011

Thanks,
Ed
Userlevel 1
thank you for clearing that up for me.
Userlevel 4
Badge
You're very welcome, @dmnhrdy0210!