Solved

How do I cancel a smart meter appointment?

• 21 September 2018
  • 3 replies

I need to cancel a meter instalment?
icon

Best answer by mattj3135 21 September 2018, 17:50

it all depends when the appointment is scheduled for: if within 24 hours, you might get that £30 cancellation fee for a last minute cancellation.

Otherwise please ring boost customer care asap or please drop them a private message over Facebook or Twitter with you account number, date of birth, address and email address included in your private message and the customer care team will help arrange another convenient appointment subject to engineer availability.

*Updated 19/07/2019 - All info correct and up to date*
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
it all depends when the appointment is scheduled for: if within 24 hours, you might get that £30 cancellation fee for a last minute cancellation.

Otherwise please ring boost customer care asap or please drop them a private message over Facebook or Twitter with you account number, date of birth, address and email address included in your private message and the customer care team will help arrange another convenient appointment subject to engineer availability.

*Updated 19/07/2019 - All info correct and up to date*

Hi I have an appointment tomorrow for a switch but I need to change the date as I have an exam. I've tried calling all week but your phone lines have been very busy and i dont have the time our call minutes to be waiting for someone to answer for 45 minutes. Before xmas I kept trying to call to but kept being told to call back the next day as my switch wasnt on the system.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@CourtneyWilliams 

I’ve just move your question over here, as it’s more relevant!

For future reference, if you can’t get through on the phone, drop us a message on our Facebook or Twitter pages!

Thanks