You can now add the £30 credit on with your app! Here's a link with further info.
We want to be able to support our customers as much as possible if you’re running low on funds. Here’s what we can offer if you’re not able to make a top up, but you need to keep your meters on:
If you have smart meters and top up on the app:
- Loan up to a maximum of £30 onto main balance
- Add this as a debt balance to be repaid
- Repayment rate is £0.75p per day
If you have smart meters and top up at a PayPoint with cards:
- Loan up to £30 split between both meters
- Added as debt on each meter as applicable
- Repayment rate is also £0.75p per day
If you have traditional meters:
- Loan a maximum of £10 split between both meters
- We issue this as a message to a PayPoint
- You will need to take the key/card to shop to pick up
- This message will also add the debt balance and a repayment rate of £0.75p per day
Once the debt has been repaid, we can offer help again. The amount we’re able to lend each time will depend on circumstances, such as how much you use on a daily basis, and how long it is until you’re able to top up again.
You can speak with the team more about this on our Facebook and Twitter pages.