Check this out - EMERGENCY BOOST!

• 15 March 2019
  • 12 replies
Check this out - EMERGENCY BOOST!
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
🚨 NEW APP FEATURE ALERT 🚨

What is Emergency Boost?

Instead of calling us when you’ve run out of credit, you can take control of your energy and borrow up to £30 credit straight from your app.

If your balance drops below £0 and you’re unable to top up, you can borrow up to £30 of extra credit to keep you on supply. The amount you borrowed will, of course, need to be paid back, and be added as debt to the meter with a 75p daily repayment rate.

How do I activate Emergency Boost?

🆘 Click the “Emergency Boost” button at the bottom of your home screen when your balance is below £0.
📅 Select the date you can next top up.
💰We’ll suggest an amount of credit to tide you over. Feel free to choose any of the amounts shown on the screen, or the suggested amount.
📲 Once you’ve selected an amount, your balance will be updated

Things to Remember:
0⃣ You can only activate Emergency Boost when your balance drops below £0
⬇ Your debt balance needs to be below £30 to activate Emergency Boost
💷 The maximum you can lend is £30

12 replies

My meter runs out in 16 days but I don't get paid until either 31st March or 1st April can you help please thanks
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Take a look at this topic, @Manchester63! Let us know how you get on with our amazing new feature! 🙂
Lets hope this works when and of i run out, as was thinking about switching, will give boost a chance,
Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Thanks for sticking with us, @Heavenly1872, the Emergency Boost feature is something our customers are finding very helpful, I hope you do too! ☺
Userlevel 4
Badge
Does it only show when you go into negative? Or do I need an update.
Userlevel 3
Badge
It'll give you the option when you go into your emergency period, @Smiter, so when your balance goes below £0.

Cheers,
Ed
This does NOT work there is nothing to click on to get the emergency credit.
Userlevel 3
Badge +1
You need to be in a negative balance before you can activate the Emergency Boost feature, @Pudding.

If you're in a negative balance and the option is not appearing to select, as per the instructions above, you may need to update your app.

Hope this helps!
I Was in negative!! There is no emergency credit to click on so it does not work!!
Userlevel 3
Badge
@Pudding have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the app? This often sorts issues like this out.

Thanks,
Ed
deleted

there now open
Userlevel 1
Hi @sigspring , glad to hear you were able to get through to the team.

I've moved your post to this topic for future reference!

Have a good weekend!