News

Check this out - EMERGENCY BOOST!

Check this out - EMERGENCY BOOST!
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
🚨 NEW APP FEATURE ALERT 🚨

What is Emergency Boost?

Instead of calling us when you’ve run out of credit, you can take control of your energy and borrow up to £30 credit straight from your app.

If your balance drops below £0 and you’re unable to top up, you can borrow up to £30 of extra credit to keep you on supply. The amount you borrowed will, of course, need to be paid back, and be added as debt to the meter with a 75p daily repayment rate.

How do I activate Emergency Boost?

🆘 Click the “Emergency Boost” button at the bottom of your home screen when your balance is below £0.
📅 Select the date you can next top up.
💰We’ll suggest an amount of credit to tide you over. Feel free to choose any of the amounts shown on the screen, or the suggested amount.
📲 Once you’ve selected an amount, your balance will be updated

Things to Remember:
0⃣ You can only activate Emergency Boost when your balance drops below £0
⬇ Your debt balance needs to be below £30 to activate Emergency Boost
💷 The maximum you can lend is £30

4 replies

My meter runs out in 16 days but I don't get paid until either 31st March or 1st April can you help please thanks
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Take a look at this topic, @Manchester63! Let us know how you get on with our amazing new feature! 🙂
Lets hope this works when and of i run out, as was thinking about switching, will give boost a chance,
Userlevel 2
Badge
Thanks for sticking with us, @Heavenly1872, the Emergency Boost feature is something our customers are finding very helpful, I hope you do too! ☺

Cookies

Like most websites the Boost Community uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this site.

Accept and Close Cookie settings