Solved

Changed my password now I can’t access the app or my My Boost

• 18 January 2018
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 1
I was sent an email to reset password now we have had a smart meter installed but for some reason now I’ve change my password I can’t access the app or my account online.
icon

Best answer by Rose 24 April 2018, 23:17

I was sent an email to reset password now we have had a smart meter installed but for some reason now I’ve change my password I can’t access the app or my account online.What happens when you try and log in with your new password, @Jimms ?

🤔

Uninstall app then Google my boost reinstall will enable u to reset anything u please x
View original

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2
I was sent an email to reset password now we have had a smart meter installed but for some reason now I’ve change my password I can’t access the app or my account online.

What happens when you try and log in with your new password, @Jimms ?

🤔
Userlevel 1
Nothing the app and website just keep saying loading.
Nothing the app and website just keep saying loading.

It might sound silly, @Jimms - but can you try resetting your password again and then try logging in?

https://my.boostpower.co.uk/password/reset

Let us know how you get on!
Userlevel 1

I was sent an email to reset password now we have had a smart meter installed but for some reason now I’ve change my password I can’t access the app or my account online.What happens when you try and log in with your new password, @Jimms ?

🤔

Uninstall app then Google my boost reinstall will enable u to reset anything u please x

Hi i cant seem to how reset password as im new to boost 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @Debvining75,

If you’re new to Boost, and need to get your online account set up, follow this link here to choose a password.

If you still have issues, it’d be worth getting in touch with us, so we can check the email address is correct. You can send us an email to hello@boostpower.co.uk, or send us a message to our Facebook or Twitter pages.

Thanks,

Ed

Hi still finding it really hard to understand 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I’d reach out to the Boost team now, @Debvining75.

They can discuss this process in greater details for you and check all of your information is logged correctly on the system.

Let us know how you get on,

Bradley 

Hi trying reset my password but keep getting it be a new customer i 2 emails *edited by Mod* or *edited by Mod* and i want reset password to *edited by Mod*

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @Debvining75 

I’ve tweaked your message to keep your contact details private. 

The password reset email will be sent to whichever address is linked to the PAYG+ account. If you’re checking the inbox and spam of both emails addresses you use, and it’s not in either, it likely the email address is saved incorrectly on the account. 

Call us when you’re free to get the correct email address set up: 0330 102 7517