Solved

Can I view the balance on my meter if I'm on PAYG+?

I've just had my meter switched over to a smart meter. I know I can look on the app at how much credit I have. How do I see on my meter how much available credit I have?

icon

Best answer by mattj3135 15 June 2018, 15:07

Updated on 25/02/2020 - There’s a whole load more info on PAYG+ here.

Hi @Hseacombe I do believe that as you use the app and have a single online wallet for both fuels the meters display 'estimated bill' and won't show how much is left - if I'm mistaken one of the lovely members will let us know!

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Updated on 25/02/2020 - There’s a whole load more info on PAYG+ here.

Hi @Hseacombe I do believe that as you use the app and have a single online wallet for both fuels the meters display 'estimated bill' and won't show how much is left - if I'm mistaken one of the lovely members will let us know!

Userlevel 1
How can I see my balance without using the app?
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi @Deven24 - check out Matt's answer above on this thread!
How can I tell how much electric I have on my meter? My meter is a smart metre so it doesn't tell me how much is on my meter but I don't have the smart metre device
Userlevel 2
If your pay as you go you can login to your account and check what credit you have left.

hope that helps 🙂
Userlevel 1
How do i check how much gas and lecy i have ?
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi @Jules43 - I've moved your post over here - does this help for PAYG+ balance checks?

I need a written bill 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @BrianShealive.co.uk  - PAYG customers don’t receive bills as you top up your meters rather than paying a Direct Debit/on receipt of a statement. 

I have topped up with £30 online but it dosent show on the smart meter any idea whats going on.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I have topped up with £30 online but it dosent show on the smart meter any idea whats going on.

Hi @Mackem 

This credit won’t show on the meter or IHD (see the topic best answer for more info). It should be showing on your app and MyBoost online account. Any issues with this, drop us an email: hello@boostpower.co.uk.