Solved

Can I view the balance on my meter if I'm on PAYG+?

• 12 June 2018
  • 9 replies

**UPDATED on 16/07/2019**

I've just had my meter switched over to a smart meter. I know I can look on the app at how much credit I have. How do I see on my meter how much available credit I have?
icon

Best answer by mattj3135 15 June 2018, 15:07

Hi @Hseacombe I do believe that as you use the app and have a single online wallet for both fuels the meters display 'estimated bill' and won't show how much is left - if I'm mistaken one of the lovely members will let us know!
View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi @Hseacombe I do believe that as you use the app and have a single online wallet for both fuels the meters display 'estimated bill' and won't show how much is left - if I'm mistaken one of the lovely members will let us know!
Userlevel 1
How can I see my balance without using the app?
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi @Deven24 - check out Matt's answer above on this thread!
How can I tell how much electric I have on my meter? My meter is a smart metre so it doesn't tell me how much is on my meter but I don't have the smart metre device
Userlevel 2
If your pay as you go you can login to your account and check what credit you have left.

hope that helps 🙂
Userlevel 1
How do i check how much gas and lecy i have ?
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi @Jules43 - I've moved your post over here - does this help for PAYG+ balance checks?

I need a written bill 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @BrianShealive.co.uk  - PAYG customers don’t receive bills as you top up your meters rather than paying a Direct Debit/on receipt of a statement.