Solved

Can I use the Boost app if I've been transferred over from Economy Energy?

• 27 January 2019
  • 28 replies

Show first post

28 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Hey @AliJ62 !

I've moved your query here to try and help you get in the best position to top up.

It's strange that you've been able to keep using the Economy Energy app for so long, but now you'll need to get in touch to properly set up our Boost app for you.

You can reach the team on 0330 1027517, between 8am - 8pm, Monday to Friday to get this sorted out asap.

Let us know how you get on!

Cheers,
Bradley
Except I cant reach the 'team' as no one can get through on the phone. Absolute joke of a company. And yes, isn't it 'strange ' I could still use the economy energy app to top up after all this time? It's stranger still that I have an account number with you that your app doesn't recognize and strange that your company hasn't provided an alternative payment option after being allocated accounts from economy energy months ago. Am sure I wont be the first or last to raise a complaint with the Ombudsman and the sooner I can transfer away from you the better. No thanks to you, I managed to credit my meters. I contacted the forum 4 days ago asking how I could do this and you reply 4 days later?! Bradley Boost off!
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Hey @AliJ62!

It's surprising to hear that you've still been able to use the app for so long, but it's time you got set up on our app service.

If you find you're waiting a while on the phone, pop our Facebook team a message here!

Let us know how you get on!
Bradley