Solved

Can I move credit from my Winter Wallet balance to my main balance?

• 5 August 2019
  • 1 reply

Im on emergency and cant top up till wednesday can I access my winter wallet to cover it
icon

Best answer by Bradley_Boost 6 August 2019, 17:53

Hi @Hales69!

I've changed your topic slightly so it can be easily found by other users who maybe asking the same questions or looking for the same answer!

Ultimately, yes you can move any credit in your Winter Wallet across to your main balance to top up.

You won't be able to do this yourself though, you'll need to reach out to one of the Boost team to get this moved over!

You can pop the team a message via their Facebook page here, or you can pop the team an email at hello@boostpower.co.uk.

Cheers!
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge
Hi @Hales69!

I've changed your topic slightly so it can be easily found by other users who maybe asking the same questions or looking for the same answer!

Ultimately, yes you can move any credit in your Winter Wallet across to your main balance to top up.

You won't be able to do this yourself though, you'll need to reach out to one of the Boost team to get this moved over!

You can pop the team a message via their Facebook page here, or you can pop the team an email at hello@boostpower.co.uk.

Cheers!