Solved

Can I get some of my Winter Wallet funds early?

• 19 October 2019
  • 6 replies

Hi am needing my winter wallet early as I don't get paid till the 25th of October mg account is low is this possible 

icon

Best answer by Xanbi 20 October 2019, 15:00

Hi there. I don't know how you can as it says available to claim from November 1st, however, when I read through it all it does state unless you claim it early. Maybe you have to contact them directly to get it? I could do with mine too. I paused mine as I was finding it hard to save.

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi there. I don't know how you can as it says available to claim from November 1st, however, when I read through it all it does state unless you claim it early. Maybe you have to contact them directly to get it? I could do with mine too. I paused mine as I was finding it hard to save.

Hi thank you will give them a ring. That's what we did paused it cos we was finding it hard too 

Userlevel 1

You can borrow up to £30 (I think) for emergencies. But you pay back 75p a day on top of all other standing charges. I just had to do this (only borrowed £5).

Thankyou I saw that this morning. Think I will have to do that. Seen as I have not heard from boost

Userlevel 1
Badge

Well today’s the day we can claim our winter wallet from 12pm apparently. Still can’t claim it and had to use emergency credit already. Pee take. I emailed and they didn’t respond in regards of me having my wallet early. Been having technical issues with logging in today aswell, how convienient :(

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @Xanbi ,

It looks like we experienced a technical delay on the 01/11/2019 where customers were unable to access their Winter Wallet savings, but it looks like it was resolved by the end of the day.

Have you manged to get yours now?

Cheers,

Bradley