Solved

App non-functional on Android phone

• 30 January 2020
  • 9 replies

As of today 30.01.20 I am unable to use the app on my Andriod device it is running OS 8.1.0. I had this issue once before with an old device and it is was down to the OS being too old.

I hope this is not the case again as updating the OS is down to the carrier provider that I am on at the moment. But if this is an issue with the app itself, then here I am letting you know of an issue with the app which is just getting a pure white screen. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, but still the same.

Help would be good or some sort of fix for this issue again.

icon

Best answer by Bradley_Boost 31 January 2020, 15:25

Hey @paulwavertree and @Highlinder28!

We had some app issues yesterday of which have since been resolved now. You should find you’re able to login without issue now.

If you do have any further problems, let me know!

All the best,

Bradley 

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 1

I've got the same issue, white screen after login to android app, only started today

The Web link for the account is working

https://payg.boostpower.co.uk/usage

Yeah I know it's working, but if not in front of the computer then not able to see balance or add credit.

App becomes useless and pointless to have on my phone.

Seems again that the app is working once again, but not sure for how long this will go on for. It happened before and then died totally sometime later.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hey @paulwavertree and @Highlinder28!

We had some app issues yesterday of which have since been resolved now. You should find you’re able to login without issue now.

If you do have any further problems, let me know!

All the best,

Bradley 

This morning app is again non-functional on my phone, it is beginning to get like roll the dice of luck to see if the app is working now.

We are here again with the app on andriod non’functional again 10.2.20 app would only show a white screen and today it is still the same. This after the app broke on the 30.1.20.

It is getting to the point of why have an app that never works on my mobile device, it is not all the time I can get to a PC. So saying I can look it up via the browser on my phone, kind of defeats the purpose of having an app at all.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Highlinder28 

We don’t have any current issues with our Boost app, so you should have access to your account.

Reach out to our Boost Facebook team here, and someone should be able to look into this further for you.

All the best,

Bradley 

A bit late to the show, this happened again on the 10.2.20 and was not fixed until the 11.2.20 during the morning. I did make a new thread as this one was a solved issue and that seems to have been made to disappear. 

I saw no point in posting in a solved thread, the new thread was to highlight that the same issue happened again, but to put how you put it closing the barn door after the horse has already bolted, to say that there is no issue at this time a day after it was fixed again.  Really that is taking the biscuit.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Sorry to hear that @Highlinder28,

We had no internal information to state there was an issue, but I appreciate how my response may have come across, but as far as we were aware, there wasn't a problem.

Obviously feel free to post new topics as you please, we merged the topics back to this thread as it was assumed you were still discussing the issue has described here.

Please let us know if you come across anything further,

Bradley