Solved

Will Smart PAYG work on Microsoft phones & laptops or via a browser?

• 15 October 2020
  • 9 replies

Will the wonderful (pure sarcasm here) PAYG unsmart app work with Microsoft and on laptop computers ?  Or is it a get onto Android/Apple or tough luck policy ?

icon

Best answer by Tim_Boost 20 October 2020, 12:35

Good news, @Simon5000 - the online Smart PAYG will be available on an app for Android or Apple and also as a browser version for anyone else with a device and internet connection! 

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Good news, @Simon5000 - the online Smart PAYG will be available on an app for Android or Apple and also as a browser version for anyone else with a device and internet connection! 

Good news, @Simon5000 - the online Smart PAYG will be available on an app for Android or Apple and also as a browser version for anyone else with a device and internet connection! 

Thank goodness for been able to top up via laptop, also at the minute on PAYG+ the minimum amount I can top up is 5.00, will this be changing on PAYG Smart to having to top a minimum of 5.00 on each account.  Thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I believe the minimum top up amount amount will be reduced to £1 when Smart PAYG is live @jofret1973 

Userlevel 1

Will you be able to use Windows pc to top up like old system

Will be moving to new supplier as soon as we can

new app is step backwards 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @royhat I’ve moved your comment here. See above for more info! 

Userlevel 1

Good news, @Simon5000 - the online Smart PAYG will be available on an app for Android or Apple and also as a browser version for anyone else with a device and internet connection! 

I think you really need to include this information about it being able to be accessed via browser on your communications as I absolutely hate phone apps and especially for financial transactions.

Most of us have happily used a browser for topping up or using Boost for years and the issue that you can’t auto-top up weekly/fortnightly is bad enough but not mentioning in the communications that one CAN do it on a standard web browser should REALLY be made clear. 

I realise many people these days don’t even use a laptop/PC at home but the option is pretty vital to those of us who prefer it for bigger format and ease of access so I’m glad it will exist. Being unable to pre-pay weekly/fortnightly etc is bad enough in the switch over because it much helps with budgeting for most people! Please do consider mentioning the browser version being available in your communications though.

Marge 

Userlevel 1

I believe the minimum top up amount amount will be reduced to £1 when Smart PAYG is live @jofret1973 

Minimum top up on app is £10.00 will this be changing anytime soon. With old app used to top up just £5.00. We went live on new app 5th November 

one not very happy customer 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @royhat - we want this changed ASAP. We’re working on that one, just can’t give a time frame I’m sorry to say... 

Userlevel 1

I believe the minimum top up amount amount will be reduced to £1 when Smart PAYG is live @jofret1973 

the min topup is £10 on the app which is why on the 25th we are off to octopus