Question

Why have I got no prepayment settings on my new Chameleon In Home Display (IHD)

• 9 September 2021
  • 1 reply

I received my ihd today and had it paired but no prepay settings are showing. Will this update itself at midnight or will I need to call again to sort it

1 reply

Userlevel 2

Hi @Gareth180 and welcome to the Boost online community,

Great question to ask about the functions of your new In-Home Display (IHD). Sounds like you’ve already spoken to the team to get this paired to the meters. If they confirmed the pairing was successful, the device should update with all the information received from you meters within 24 hours. A good way to check this is by confirming that the time on the IHD is correct - if not the device isn’t paired correctly.

The meter should be setup with a prepayment tariff which will be reflected on the IHD settings once everything’s updated. Check out this great tutorial video taken from our great IHD guide:

If you’re worried the device isn’t paired, or it’s yet to update to prepayment settings after 24 hours, reach out to the team on 0330 102 7517 (0117 370 1041 from a mobile) to check everything’s set-up as it should be.

Hope this helps - keep us posted on how thing’s go, it’s really helpful for others who might be seeing the same issue with their IHD in future.