Solved

Unable to switch to settlement perameters - what are these and how do I get them amended?

• 11 November 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Having serious issues with boost trying to switch first I was told my meters were listed as a business so waited a month for them to be updated on the ecoes database now I'm being told that the settlement perameters are incorrect  and boost don't seem to understand what these are  

icon

Best answer by Denise March 1 13 November 2020, 02:01

@Tim_Boost im trying to leave my son has spoken to bulb and found out what boost need to update 

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @Denise March 1 and thanks for the post!

Shame to hear that ‘business listing’ on ECOES, what is actually just a profile class 0, indicating half hourly settlement, has delayed your switch to Boost. 

‘Settlement’ refers to settling the difference between what a supply is estimated to use, and what is actually used. The estimate is made using the estimated annual consumption (for elec, EAC), and annual quantity (for gas, AQ). 

If Boost are identifying the settlement parameters as an issue, it’s likely the EAC and AQ look wrong, incomplete or missing, and your current supplier needs to amend them. I would recommend asking your current supplier to check. Feel free to include a link to this topic! 

Come back here and update us with the latest when you can. 

Userlevel 1

@Tim_Boost im trying to leave my son has spoken to bulb and found out what boost need to update 

Userlevel 1

Hi @Tim_Boost im trying to leave your company since September not join your, team didn't update the ecoes correctly when I first requested it to be uploaded back in September please get this mtc corrected 

Userlevel 1

@Tim_Boost can you please tell your complaints team to respond to my emails I have 2 issues that need sorting out 1 is the switching issue second is I can't see my balance on the smart meters or in home display 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Thanks for forwarding that screenshot, @Denise March 1 - that’s super handy. 

I am unable to access your account to request any change like this. It sounds like you have sent an email already, to request this. I’m so sorry about the delay but we’re still working on a backlog after high call and email volumes last week. 

We will get to this, and we will action what is needed to get that listing changed on the national database. If not, feel free to include a link to this topic in your email. 

I’ve also replied to you via another topic about that balance query.