Question

Transfer from OVO to BOOST PAYG

• 2 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi 25 days into trying to transfer from OVO to Boost

OVO rep told me last week i could expect a call from boost in a couple of days as they had transferred all details and it was straight forward.

I am still awaiting a call tried ringing  several times tried call back no success,web chat not working  can anyone help speed it up ?

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Does anydody at OVO or Boost actualy understand what they are doing ?

My OVO  account now shows this

Boost said yesterday i have no account with them  whos app do i have to use i presume its boosts?
Can someone email me a welcome pack with details i need  to log into the app.

Total shambles  ring up everyone seems clueless, message them they hang up i really rated OVO  but customer service is  pathetic and it looks like boost is worse still ?

Userlevel 4
Badge

I’m really sorry to hear of the confusion when requesting the change of your account from OVO to Boost, @Inhouse.

As I appreciate you’ve now received a lot of conflicting advice I’ll now be following this up directly for you.

As this covers account-specific information, I’ll be contacting you directly via a Private Message on the OVO forum once I’ve heard back from the team.

Once again I’m really sorry for the difficulties you’ve faced and will do my best to put things right.