Solved

The Boost app is blank - What do I do?

• 8 February 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi I’ve tried to go on my app since yesterday and it is blank so I can’t get my balance up or top up I tried to email about this but it won’t let me because I don’t no my account number my iPhone X is up to date and the app is updated so I’m not sure why I can’t get on any help please I tried to ring but gave up as I was on hold for ages

icon

Best answer by Evsrebecca15 9 February 2021, 09:09

Updated on 10/02/2021 - There’s been an update recently that’s caused some users to have issues using the app. If you delete and re-install it, you’ll then have the most up-to-date version, which should resolve any issues.

I was told to uninstall the app and download it again so I did and mine is working now

View original

6 replies

Mine has been the same for the past 2 days aswell and no way of contacting them. Cant view balance or top up either. Just hope i do have enough to lasy until its sorted.

Hi

had same trouble called boost yesterday was told app at fault but they working on it. 
had text  today saying zero balance and top up by tomorrow. Obs they’re text service working fine. I can’t go pay point as self isolating at home. 
I have emailed and wait reply.

just so you no if you call them be prepared for a very long wait 

Update 

Not sure how Iv managed this but was able to top up once I joined this forum. 
I joined they sent link to authenticate account 

i did thus 

I then clicked account details and topped up, have saved to safari. 
Terrified of running out whilst isolating  so have topped up with my whole household budget £100. 
I’m sure what they have done to us is illegal but what else can we do.  

Updated on 10/02/2021 - There’s been an update recently that’s caused some users to have issues using the app. If you delete and re-install it, you’ll then have the most up-to-date version, which should resolve any issues.

I was told to uninstall the app and download it again so I did and mine is working now

Tried to top up this morning on my app an the screen is blank

Userlevel 5
Badge

@Jodiem2021 @Kiki @Maggie3,

@Evsrebecca15 has the answer there, delete and re-install and the app should work as normal again!