Updated on 30/09/2020: We have recently changed Smart PAYG. See this guide for info on the latest changes. Still got a question about the new Smart PAYG? Create your topic here to get it asked. The answer will help you and others!
Here’s the basic features of our Smart PAYG Standard offer:
- Track your usage, in real time via the smart meter and the In Home Display (IHD). To check on your smart meter, just press 7.
- Have a separate balance for each meter.
- £5 emergency credit when your balance drops below £0.
- One topup card per meter if you have both gas and electricity.
- Top up at a PayPoint and the credit will transfer remotely to your meters.