Solved

Meter balances are old

Userlevel 1

Hi all! It’s the 15th today yet my meter balances on the app and online show ‘as of’ the 12th? Anyone else got this?

icon

Best answer by Jess_Boost 18 May 2022, 10:42

View original

35 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

It's been fixed...or I thought it had! The balances have been updated and they're now showing balance as of 00:00 13/05/2022! Still four days behind but it's catching up slowly.

Userlevel 1

Sorry to hear this Boost App issue is still affecting a number of you.

I’m still waiting to hear back from our App team but will pop back as soon as I have more details.

I hope we can get to the bottom of this quickly for you all.

It’s not just an App issues, says the same online (in fact balances there are a day older!).

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks for your continued patience everyone.

I’ve had an update from the team. They’ve advised that they’ve identified the issue and are currently rolling out a fix which should see your balances update at some point this afternoon.

Please keep us updated here if you notice this update. 🙂

My balance is also now showing 13th from the 12th. They have to wind it forward faster to catch up! 😀

Userlevel 1

Mines now saying the 14th?! Is it going to continue to catch up? Or we stuck 3 days behind still? 

Userlevel 3
Badge

At about 10am the app was showing balances for 13 May. Now (2.10pm) it's showing balances for 15 May. Nearly there!

Userlevel 1

Mines up to date!!! Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

WOOHOO! ​​​The app is  up to date and displaying the correct balance. That's the highlight of my day LOL. Thanks to Jess and everybody else who worked on this.

Userlevel 1

Yep mine is up to date now too! Let’s see if it updates overnight….

Userlevel 4
Badge

Glad to hear this app issue is now resolved, @angellda, @Black Scorpion, @BecFry101.

Please do let us know if you spot any more inconsistencies in future. 🙂