Solved

Is it possible to get a receipt for a top up made over the phone?

• 6 January 2021
  • 1 reply

Good afternoon,

I am trying to get a copy of a receipt from a top up made June/July 2020. When I made the top up over the phone I was assured that I would get an email receipt, however this never came. I have spent hours on the phones since then trying to get a copy and have been told that one would be sent but I’m still waiting. can anyone help in getting a receipt? 

icon

Best answer by Tim_Boost 7 January 2021, 13:08

Hi @Robc46 and thanks for posting!

It should be possible for our Support team to arrange some kind of proof of top up receipt for you. Although that was some time ago now!

If you haven’t had much success on the phone (number: 0330 102 7517), it might be worth requesting this via our Facebook page, or email: hello@boostpower.co.uk. I know this isn’t an ideal response, as we should absolutely be able to help out no matter what channel you choose, but without access to your account I can’t give any more specific advice. 

I hope you get this sent out soon. Out of interest, how come you need a receipt from so long ago?

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @Robc46 and thanks for posting!

It should be possible for our Support team to arrange some kind of proof of top up receipt for you. Although that was some time ago now!

If you haven’t had much success on the phone (number: 0330 102 7517), it might be worth requesting this via our Facebook page, or email: hello@boostpower.co.uk. I know this isn’t an ideal response, as we should absolutely be able to help out no matter what channel you choose, but without access to your account I can’t give any more specific advice. 

I hope you get this sent out soon. Out of interest, how come you need a receipt from so long ago?