Question

Internal Application Error

• 14 November 2020
  • 6 replies

I'm trying to top up using new app...but when I get to payment section a pop up box says

Internal Application Error

And my payment won't process...any ideas please..

6 replies

Userlevel 2

Yep - happening to me too. Have updated the App - if that’s what it can be called - should have a C and an R in front of it I think. Anyway sorry, no idea as I still can’t top up myself and it’s a good job it’s the weekend I say. 

JUST FOR THE RECORD - I DETEST THIS NEW SYSTEM ! 

Thank you...never had any real problems with old app...people saying that can't top up.at pay point either....were down to 75p...I don't know what to do...arggggggghh.....good luck..

Userlevel 2

Yes, same here - tried various methods now and for the last 8 hours I still can’t top up !!!

IN THIS - THE 21ST CENTURY I DO NOT SEE WHY I SHOULD HAVE TO GO OUT TO MY NOT SO LOCAL SHOP IN THIS DAMN BLASTED WEATHER BOOST - SO START LISTENING TO YOUR OVERPAYING CUSTOMERS!!! 

Tried removing app and re-installing, removing payment methods, updating App (cr App) removing from iCloud and totally starting again. Nothing works. Just getting internal application error which says to me that the App safety certificate is at fault.

It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest that within a very short time, people may start having their accounts with this supplier HACKED ! It certainly seems to be pointing in that direction. Watch this space and be very careful I say!

Same problem here, I have been trying to top up since last night with the new app, I even went to the shop to try paypoint, but PayPoint is down as well ?

It's time to switch

So do we just run out of electric...how can this be happening in this day and age... hundreds of comments on Boost facebok page..but Boost haven't replied...as expected…

Good Luck Guys...

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Really sorry to hear about this top up issue. Can anyone here let me know if this problem has persisted?

Please note that the top up will only work if your account has been moved over to Smart PAYG. If you haven’t, it will not work and you should carry on topping up as before.