Solved

I've moved into a property and need to set up an account

• 1 March 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello everyone,

I hope someone can help me.

I moved into a house on the 6th of November, the Agency suppose to email all the providers with the details of the new tenants. 

Today I got cut of electricity and gas because apparently the previous tenant didn’t pay the bill.

I received several letters addressed to him from the old supplier Ovo Energy but for privacy I never opened them. Today I decided to check them and I found out that this guy (that apparently the Agency don’t recognise as previous tenant) did’t pay bills for several months and the supplier switched to Boost Power going to pay as you go. 

So now the problem is that I cannot access to the account on Boost App because obviously is not registered on my email address, plus I don’t have the card to top up because I never received that. Also the phone lines are very busy and I can’t speak with anyone.

I need to sort this problem asap.

Thanks in Advance for anyone who can help.

Valentina

icon

Best answer by Emily_Boost 2 March 2021, 16:28

Hi @Vale 

This isn’t something we can do through the Forum, or social media unfortunately. To get this resolved you’ll need to reach our to our Care team on 0330 102 7517. They’re here Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm and Saturday & Sundays 9am to 5pm. 

You’ll need to get an account set up in your name, and they can also give you top up cards so you’re able to pay for your energy. Once you’ve done this you’ll be able to start using the PAYG app. 

I hope this is sorted soon! 

Emily :slight_smile:

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Vale 

This isn’t something we can do through the Forum, or social media unfortunately. To get this resolved you’ll need to reach our to our Care team on 0330 102 7517. They’re here Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm and Saturday & Sundays 9am to 5pm. 

You’ll need to get an account set up in your name, and they can also give you top up cards so you’re able to pay for your energy. Once you’ve done this you’ll be able to start using the PAYG app. 

I hope this is sorted soon! 

Emily :slight_smile: