Solved

I'm moving to Smart PAYG soon - how do I get an In Home Display (IHD)?

• 14 October 2020
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 1

Can I get a ihd please

icon

Best answer by Tim_Boost 15 October 2020, 12:14

HI @Mags1442 and thanks for posting. 

Our Support team will be able to add you to a form to get one of our IHDs sent out to you, ready for Smart PAYG changes. Reach out to them via your preferred channel:

Phone: 0330 102 7517

Facebook or Twitter

Email: hello@boostpower.co.uk

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

HI @Mags1442 and thanks for posting. 

Our Support team will be able to add you to a form to get one of our IHDs sent out to you, ready for Smart PAYG changes. Reach out to them via your preferred channel:

Phone: 0330 102 7517

Facebook or Twitter

Email: hello@boostpower.co.uk

Userlevel 1

Thanks Tim I have done

When I ask for IHD they are out of stock 

Iv got to go on a waiting 

When I ask for IHD they told me out of stock 

iv got to go on a waiting last 

Userlevel 1

Dont get one. I've had nothing but trouble with mine!

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @Charlie7992, what issues are you having with it? Perhaps a forum member can give a bit of insight into this for you.

Userlevel 1

@Ed_Boost its lost connection. No time on the ind and keeps switching its self off every so often. Dont have the option on the settings tab to configure it again.  1 bar showing on the signal bar.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

We’ve found that a simple reset can help, @Charlie7992, it often kicks things back into actions. Please try turning it off and on again.

@Pjf we have had a large demand for the IHD’s with the app changes, but if you’re on the waiting list one will be with you soon. :slight_smile:

Thanks! 

Userlevel 1

@Amy_Boost I've tried that numerous times and to no avail. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

You’ve mentioned in another post, @Charlie7992, that you’ve changed supplier, they’d be in the best position to offer help with this, if they are supplying you.

Userlevel 1

@Amy_Boost I haven't switched yet. Its 30 December when I actually go over to my new supplier.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Ah OK, @Charlie7992, there is currently no call wait time. I’d recommend giving the team a call they can go through some troubleshooting steps with you and hopefully get this fixed today. 

Our Customer Care number is: 0330 102 7517 - they're available Monday-Friday 8am-6pm and Saturday 9am-5pm. 

Thanks!