Solved

I'm moving home into a Pay monthly British Gas supply - how do I get back on PAYG with Boost?

• 14 June 2020
  • 1 reply

I moving from a rented property to another I want to take my boost as it works for me and my family having the smart meter. I have found out that my new property is with British Gas and it’s monthly so no prepayment meter. What can I do can I still have boost? Any help would be appreciated thank you 

icon

Best answer by Tim_Boost 15 June 2020, 17:29

Updated on 30/09/2020: We have recently changed Smart PAYG. See this guide for info on the latest changes. Still got a question about the new Smart PAYG? Create your topic here to get it asked. The answer will help you and others! 

Hi @Clairegeary88 

Good question this: the best thing to do is to ask British Gas​​​​​​ to fit their prepayment meters for you. They will do this free of charge. 

Then when you’ve got the correct meter type, get the switch to Boost started here. Then we can help you fit our smart meters, and you’re back on Smart Boost! :champagne_glass:

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Updated on 30/09/2020: We have recently changed Smart PAYG. See this guide for info on the latest changes. Still got a question about the new Smart PAYG? Create your topic here to get it asked. The answer will help you and others! 

Hi @Clairegeary88 

Good question this: the best thing to do is to ask British Gas​​​​​​ to fit their prepayment meters for you. They will do this free of charge. 

Then when you’ve got the correct meter type, get the switch to Boost started here. Then we can help you fit our smart meters, and you’re back on Smart Boost! :champagne_glass: