Solved

I don't have a reconnection code - how can I turn my gas back on?

• 28 January 2019
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

i wasn't sent any reconnection code after my last top up, my gas meter is on VEND mode, I've had no gas since Saturday morning, the house is freezing. I have a 5 year old poorly child at home, it is an emergency! you have no emergency number to use over the weekend, nobody is replying to my messages neither on here/help centre nor social media. I need somebody to contact me now.

icon

Best answer by Nancy_Boost 7 February 2019, 12:15

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Updated on 30/09/2020 - There’s a great topic related to this here, be sure to also check our our latest changes for Smart PAYG

I'm sorry to hear you've been having trouble with this, @aleksandraC - we've been extremely busy in the last few weeks since taking on over 200,000 customers from Economy Energy.

I hope this has been resolved for you now. If not, please let us know below and we'll be able to assist. For future reference, if you have a smart meter, you'd need to press A, A, B on the keypad to reconnect it. If this doesn’t work, you’ll need to type in the vend code, which is a 20 digit code that can be found on your receipt.

Thanks,
Nancy