How do I find out my Price Increases from October 1st?

• 20 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Does anyone know yet what the price increases will be from 1st October?

2 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi @KatePotter and welcome to the Boost forum!

Thanks for asking a really important question about the upcoming variable price increase. As the exact change to your rates will depend on your area we’ll contact you directly to let you know what your new unit rates and standing charges will be from October 1st.

You should have already received a communication (either through the post or via your registered email address depending on your communication preferences) explaining the change. So if you’ve checked your email inbox (and junk folder) and still can’t see this information, it’s worth reaching out to our Support Team who can double-check the email address we hold for you and re-send the info if needed. You can reach the team on webchat by clicking on the yellow speech bubble showing on this page (when available) or by giving them a call on 0330 102 7517 (lines are open 8am - 8pm, Monday - Friday and 9am - 5pm, Saturday - Sunday).

There’s more information on the upcoming price change on our FAQs page or this related topic.

I hope this helps.

Userlevel 4

Does anyone know yet what the price increases will be from 1st October?

Hi @KatePotter

You should of had email, I can only say for electric as there is no such thing as main line gas here far south west Cornwall but my electric units will increase by 2p and standing charge by about 0.43p.

Kind Regards

Nick