Solved

How do I apply for the Warm Home Discount now I've been moved from Spark to Boost?

• 13 October 2021
  • 5 replies

i am a customer to spark but i have been having to use boost. i am trying to apply for warm home discount and it is saying they dont supply my energy

icon

Best answer by Beckyloolaa 28 October 2021, 17:17

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @renajones and Welcome to the Boost forum!

Sorry to hear of the difficulty you’ve had making your Warm Home Discount application online. As you mention being moved from Spark to Boost you should’ve received a new Boost account number which you’ll need to enter when making the application.

If your not sure of your new Boost account number or it’s not being recognised by the online form, it’s best to reach out to our Support Team who can help get the application made. The quickest way to reach the team is via our Webchat which you can access by clicking the yellow speech bubble on our Homepage - the webchat is open 8am - 6pm on weekdays and 9am - 2pm on Saturdays.

Do pop back and let us know how you get on - we’re always happy to offer advice here where we can. :slight_smile:

Userlevel 1

I've been trying to apply for a warm home discount but it tells me you don't supply my electricity, I've moved from Spark.

I have entered the account number I have on the welcome email and also tried the longer number on the app but it still tells me you don't supply me???

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Beckyloolaa and Welcome to the Boost forum,

Sorry to hear you’re having difficulty making your Warm Home Discount application since moving from Spark to Boost. We’ve had another user report the same issue so I’ve moved your comment over to this thread as the best answer above gives some great advice:

As you mention being moved from Spark to Boost you should’ve received a new Boost account number which you’ll need to enter when making the application.

If your not sure of your new Boost account number or it’s not being recognised by the online form, it’s best to reach out to our Support Team who can help get the application made. The quickest way to reach the team is via our Webchat which you can access by clicking the yellow speech bubble on our Homepage - the webchat is open 8am - 6pm on weekdays and 9am - 2pm on Saturdays.

Do pop back and let us know how you get on - we’re always happy to offer advice here where we can. :slight_smile:

I’ll also be forwarding this one on to the team to check whether this is a known tech issue, so hopefully we can get this sorted for others applying online. :ok_hand:  

Userlevel 1

Sorry to hear of the difficulty you’ve had making your Warm Home Discount application online. As you mention being moved from Spark to Boost you should’ve received a new Boost account number which you’ll need to enter when making the application.

The account number needs to be entered without the zero's at the beginning, it will then be recognised. This ideally needs stating when trying to register 

Userlevel 4
Badge

That’s really helpful advice there, @Beckyloolaa - thanks so much for updating this thread.

I’m going to make sure we get that updated on the ‘Best Answer’ to help others finding this topic in future. :slight_smile: