Solved

How can I pay my final bill?

• 16 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Have been trying to pay my final bill on the phone, Facebook and emailing with no success let's try now... this Boost Forum. I am out of words. How is it possible for a company costumer service not being able to process payments or transfer a client to the right department in 2021.

Advices please. 

icon

Best answer by Ed_Boost 19 February 2021, 16:36

Hey @BrunoF,

Welcome to the forum.

I’ve just added some tags to make this more visible, it’s a good question that hasn’t been answered yet.

To pay off a final statement, or if you have a debt balance you’d like to clear, you’ll need to call the team on 0330 102 7517, they’re available 8am - 8pm weekdays, and 9am - 5pm weekends.

I can see you mentioned over the phone, I’m really sorry if you’ve already tried calling to make the payment, but I’d recommend calling again.

We’re unable to take payment details over email or social media, as it’s not safe to do so, so calling is the only method.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @BrunoF,

Welcome to the forum.

I’ve just added some tags to make this more visible, it’s a good question that hasn’t been answered yet.

To pay off a final statement, or if you have a debt balance you’d like to clear, you’ll need to call the team on 0330 102 7517, they’re available 8am - 8pm weekdays, and 9am - 5pm weekends.

I can see you mentioned over the phone, I’m really sorry if you’ve already tried calling to make the payment, but I’d recommend calling again.

We’re unable to take payment details over email or social media, as it’s not safe to do so, so calling is the only method.