Solved

Can't login to apply for the Warm Home Discount - Help!

• 13 September 2021
  • 3 replies

I had problems transferring from the old to the new system turns out it didn’t like gmail emails now I can’t log into my boost to find out my account number as my boost doesn’t see my email adress done the usual checked spam but whe I Singh in with my old gmail account it hangs with no details 

icon

Best answer by Jess_Boost 13 September 2021, 11:27

Hi @Jair,

Sorry to hear you’re having difficulty logging in to locate your account number in order to apply for the Warm Home Discount.

As you mention your account has been transferred, it’s worth checking that you’re using the new version of the app. You can download this from the App Store or Google Play. The email address you use to login should be the same as the email address we have registered to your account. If you’re not sure which email this is or need to change the one we had registered originally, it’s best to give the team a call on 0330 102 7517, lines are open 8am - 8pm, Monday - Friday and 9am - 5pm on weekends.

Once you’ve located your Boost account number (this may also be found on any letters/emails you’ve received) you can make your Warm Home Discount application online here.

Hope this helps. :smiley:

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi @Jair,

Sorry to hear you’re having difficulty logging in to locate your account number in order to apply for the Warm Home Discount.

As you mention your account has been transferred, it’s worth checking that you’re using the new version of the app. You can download this from the App Store or Google Play. The email address you use to login should be the same as the email address we have registered to your account. If you’re not sure which email this is or need to change the one we had registered originally, it’s best to give the team a call on 0330 102 7517, lines are open 8am - 8pm, Monday - Friday and 9am - 5pm on weekends.

Once you’ve located your Boost account number (this may also be found on any letters/emails you’ve received) you can make your Warm Home Discount application online here.

Hope this helps. :smiley:

This trouble has been happening since transfer I didn’t like my gmail account so I register with the new app with my hotmail account but cannot get tonto my boost via webpage says basically I dont exist I managed to get my details off some on Facebook messier and registered and got my confirmation on my gmail not hotmail 

Userlevel 2

Sounds like you’ll need to contact the team to make sure we’ve updated the email address on your account then, @Jair

If you originally registered a g-mail address we’ll continue sending account updates to this email unless the details are updated. 

Glad to hear you’ve managed to make the Warm Home Discount application! :slight_smile: