Question

April price increase

• 11 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

When can I expect to find out the new rates from April.

My anxiety is through the roof.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @rockinr1ch,

Thanks for asking a really important question about the upcoming variable price increase. As the exact change to your rates will depend on your area we’ll contact you directly to let you know what your new unit rates and standing charges will be from April 1st.

You should’ve already received a communication (either through the post or via your registered email address depending on your communication preferences) explaining the change. So if you’ve checked your email inbox (and junk folder) and still can’t see this information, it’s worth reaching out to our Support Team who can double-check the email address we hold for you and re-send the info if needed. You can reach the team on webchat by clicking on the yellow speech bubble showing on this page (when available) or by giving them a call on 0330 102 7517 (lines are open 8am - 8pm, Monday - Friday and 9am - 5pm, Saturday - Sunday).

We appreciate that these price increases may be a worry, which is why we’ve put together more advice and additional support here.

I hope this helps.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks for your help 👍