Question

Annual statement - no longer a customer

• 7 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi - I've just received an annual statement but have not been a Boost customer for some time now. Can anyone tell me why this is? Thanks. 

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @smalltownanimal and welcome to the Boost forum,

Great question to ask in response to the annual statement you’ve received. This yearly review is sent out to all Boost customers and may cover a time when you were on supply with Boost. It’s worth double-checking the dates shown on the statement to check which time-period it refers. If you’re worried that any dates or charges on this statement are incorrect it’s best to give the Support Team a call to investigate this one further. You can reach the Team on 0117 332 3728 - Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm and Saturdays 9am - 1pm.

Hope this helps get this one figured out!

Hello,

I changed supplier in December 2020 because of shockingly bad customer service and a reduction in app functionality. 

For the second year in a row since I switched, I have received an annual statement from you. When you contacted me last year, I was assured that this would not happen again. 

Please could you explain why this is still an issue? Are you still able to monitor my usage, even though I am no longer spending my money with you? 

Thanks.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Butternut,

I’m so sorry for any confusion caused by this erroneous annual statement. As mentioned in the comment above it’s worth double-checking any dates given on this statement to check whether this refers to a time when you were on supply with Boost.

If you believe the dates on this statement are incorrect or cover a time you weren’t being supplied by Boost we’d recommend raising this one directly to the Support Team who can investigate this on an account level.

I hope this helps get things resolved.