Solved

When will I receive my Warm Home Discount payment?

• 30 November 2018
  • 24 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi. I was accepted for the warm home discount on 18th October. I’ve still not received the payment on to my account. Could you tell me how much longer it will be? Thanks
icon

Best answer by Nancy_Boost 3 December 2018, 17:14

Hi all,

@MrsSLewis @Prescott1979 @Jadeleanne @Kay3665

It should be added within 6 weeks of receiving your confirmation email. Please be aware the Ofgem deadline for making payments is the end of March 2019, but we're aiming to make them sooner than this.

If your application is currently in the process of being checked, this might take longer. We have to "validate" 5 to 10% of applications by asking for supporting documents from the DWP. This process can take 6 to 8 weeks too, after which you'll be sent information about the outcome.

Hope this helps,
Nancy
View original

24 replies

I was told I will be receiving the Warm Home Discount on 19th October, but I still haven't received it. I'm having to sit under blankets as I can't afford to turn the heating on, I've emailed so many times to ask how much longer it will be but never receive a reply. Its so frustrating, I simply cant afford to get warm.
Userlevel 1
I messaged them on Facebook last night and someone has just replied asking for security questions. Hopefully they will get back to me shortly. I’ll post on here if I get any answers.
Userlevel 1
Their really slow a lot of applications are going through validation ive been waiting since 16th october still nothing the way this validation is going it will be next xmas before we get it
Userlevel 1
Not had my payment yet I phoned boost on a number of occasions mines still going through validation to I applied in October x
Userlevel 1
I’m glad I’m not the only one! I’m on a group on Facebook and a lot of boost customers have already received there’s. Some of them had only applied a few weeks ago! Wish they would do it in the order we applied in.
Userlevel 1
Thats the way it should be every application should be validated to so fraud doesnt happen
I applied as soon as we were able to. My email states payment will be made within 6 weeks (this was in the email they sent to say it had been accepted) now I'm being told it might not be paid until the end of March. This is gonna be a hard winter if I'm not able to have my heating on when needed.
Userlevel 1
Same here 7 weeks tomorrow i applied this validation process is really slow
Userlevel 1
Hi again. My account was credited this afternoon. I hope everyone else isn’t waiting much longer. For anyone that hasn’t been in touch with them yet, I messaged them on Facebook and they replied pretty quickly. Merry Christmas 😊
Userlevel 1
Did your go through the validation process?
Userlevel 1
Hi. I’m not sure. I received an email on 18th October saying I had been accepted and there was no mention of anything needing validation.
Userlevel 1
Ok no worries thanks
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi all,

@MrsSLewis @Prescott1979 @Jadeleanne @Kay3665

It should be added within 6 weeks of receiving your confirmation email. Please be aware the Ofgem deadline for making payments is the end of March 2019, but we're aiming to make them sooner than this.

If your application is currently in the process of being checked, this might take longer. We have to "validate" 5 to 10% of applications by asking for supporting documents from the DWP. This process can take 6 to 8 weeks too, after which you'll be sent information about the outcome.

Hope this helps,
Nancy
Userlevel 1
Ive been waiting 7 weeks now so that timeframe is cutting it fine
Userlevel 1
I've phoned them today they said I should get mine by Thursday I hope so as its getting colder x
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi boost are currently making the payments I recieved mine the other day hope this helps
Kindest regards
Sophie xx
Userlevel 1
Still no answer whats going on with my application plase?
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi the best thing to do is email hello@boost.co.uk or call 0330 1027517 or drop a message via Facebook messenger or Twitter and give them your account details as I don't have access to customer information
They should be able to assist
Kindest regards
Sophie xx
Userlevel 1
Still not received my warm home discount I've got the old metres and said I would receive a letter this was 2 weeks ago phoned boost today and said should be with me soon x
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi @Jadeleanne best thing to do is call 0330 1027517 or email hello@boostpower.co.uk or drop a message via Facebook messenger or Twitter and ask. Them to look into this matter 4u
Kindest regards
Sophie xx
Userlevel 1
Thanks Sophie 1983 x
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
No worries glad to help
Kindest regards
Sophie xx
HI I filled out the form on line for the warm home discount and haven't had a conformation e mail.... I'm worried that my form didn't go through. I am intitaled as I got it last year... what do I do can someone guide me please...
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Applications for this years payment haven't opened yet, @Debbieg. I've answered your other query here.