Question

My Winter Wallet hasn't transferred over yet.

• 1 November 2019
  • 16 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

As we know winter wallet ended today and it stated you can claim it from 12pm. All of a sudden I can not login to my boost AGAIN! due to technical issues. This is getting very annoying. I emailed a week ago asking if I could have it early as I was struggling and it did say if claimed early I would lose benefits of competitions etc didn’t care. Boost didn’t even respond to my email. Today I log on to claim it, sorry techinical issues, we’re working on it. Not impressed Boost!

16 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Now I can login but still can’t claim my winter wallet. Anybody else been waiting from 12 to claim it?

I still cant get on to claim mine.  It definitely said from 12 noon on the 1st of november

I can log in but cannot access mine either.

Can't claim my winter wallet money yet either, I'm in emergency but don't want to top up when I have all that money that's been saved just waiting there. When will we be able to access it boost? It's a joke!

Userlevel 1
Badge

16.31pm now saying maintenance I’m not topping up when I’ve got winter wallet, no chance.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Just as of 16.33 managed to get on via my mobile phone, claimed it x

Userlevel 1

I havnt been able to access mine all day. Ive been on hold for 30 minutes too. Ive had a txt to say im below 0p on my account. I still cant get on it. 

I’m the same can’t get in at all on hold to them atm wait time at 17mins ,, it’s ridiculous I have no  money left because I was waiting to transfer my funds over 

Userlevel 1

Never had the chance to put emergency on and they send me an email telling me to top up on the app at 4pm that i cant get on to. Nice job! Well this winter wallet thing went to shambles! Good idea poor planning!

I totally agreee and the fact we are waiting half and hour at a time on the phone to speak to someone and I’m not even sure they will sort it :/

Userlevel 1

I totally agreee and the fact we are waiting half and hour at a time on the phone to speak to someone and I’m not even sure they will sort it :/

Ive just got through. Been put on hold again while she transfers my winter wallet over for me......may be a while its been a few minutes haha

Userlevel 1

Sooooo you were right they cant log on either. They dont know whats going on but still say it will be sorted tomorrow!! Shocker! Lovely start to the weekend.

Sooooo you were right they cant log on either. They dont know whats going on but still say it will be sorted tomorrow!! Shocker! Lovely start to the weekend.

Yess exactly the same was pointless waiting all that time for that but they did promise me they would t let my electric or gas wouldn’t go off while they are having issues 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Great to see everyone helping each other out!

@Xanbi @Mycake @Leeyann, Can I ask if you’ve all managed to get your Winter Wallet savings back? You certainly should’ve by now.

Speak soon,

Bradley 

Userlevel 1

I did have the same problem BUT they won’t cut you off over the weekend, from 4.00 pm Friday -10.00am Monday… or indeed any day between 4 pm and 10 am
 I do think they need to have a re-think nx year about the fact their system will be INUNDATED by us all trying to access our winter wallet on the same day!

Userlevel 1

Never had the chance to put emergency on and they send me an email telling me to top up on the app at 4pm that i cant get on to. Nice job! Well this winter wallet thing went to shambles! Good idea poor planning!

I agree with the “Good idea but poor planning” BUT you were not going to get cut off on a Friday at 4.oo pm anyway x