Solved

How do I set up my Boost account?

• 2 September 2018
  • 4 replies

I have just moved into new house and do not no how much gas and electric is left on the account I have rang to set up temp account and I have downloaded the app and requested a password but they have not sent me email back and I think electric is going run out soon can some one help
icon

Best answer by mattj3135 2 September 2018, 20:12

HI @Amanda14 the best course of action is to reach out to the boost customer care team during office hour's when they can set up your account fully & send top up card/s . For future reference boost will not cut off supply over a weekend. Please have your move in date to hand in the event there is a debt prior to your move in date so the good folks at customer care can help with this too.

*Update - 11/07/2019 - Updated with contact information*

Contact the Boost Customer Care team on 0330 1027517, between 8am - 8pm, Monday to Friday or between 9am - 1pm on Saturdays.
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
HI @Amanda14 the best course of action is to reach out to the boost customer care team during office hour's when they can set up your account fully & send top up card/s . For future reference boost will not cut off supply over a weekend. Please have your move in date to hand in the event there is a debt prior to your move in date so the good folks at customer care can help with this too.

*Update - 11/07/2019 - Updated with contact information*

Contact the Boost Customer Care team on 0330 1027517, between 8am - 8pm, Monday to Friday or between 9am - 1pm on Saturdays.
Do boost keep your gas and electric on I've changed adress this weekend and my gas is low am worried !

How do I activate my boost account? 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Bethbailey123 I’ve moved your post over here, the info should be helpful!