News

*04/11/2019* MyBoost and app PAYG+ log in issue - fixed

• 21 October 2019
  • 16 replies
*04/11/2019* MyBoost and app PAYG+ log in issue - fixed
Userlevel 6
Badge +2

*01/11/2019* We are aware of a login issue with some PAYG+ customers logging into the app or MyBoost.

*04/11/2019* This is now fixed - check out the new app layout! 

16 replies

Anyone else having problems logging in to my boost? I Can't log in to top up. Card not working either.  no one has answered the phone all day to answer why and the top up by text isn't working either. Emergency number to ring is for gas leaks?? And no reply to emails. 

Me too - it comes up with “your account set up is not complete” even though I’ve been using it for nearly two years and customer services isn’t open until Monday now!!

Whole system must of crashed. Can't find any way around it all. There not open tomorrow to ring. Rung and rung today but just sat on hold all day. Never got to speak to anyone.  Ridiculous when now sending messages saying going to disconnect us. Despite the fact we been trying to top up for 2 days 

i have tried to check my account, but when I log in it says ‘account innactive’, we have been away from home last night, returned just now to find we have no gas. can’t check to see if we still have credit left or not. my partner is registered disabled, and we have no heating or hot water. help

Userlevel 1

They are doing maintenance on the servers or something... I stole this from another post. It might help. Am disabled too and I've been stressing all weekend.

me too - exactly the same

Yep I'm the same tried to log in it's not working and apparently I'm going to be cut off by 10am if i don't make a payment my card doesn't work either looks like I'm not the only one 

Me too - it comes up with “your account set up is not complete” even though I’ve been using it for nearly two years and customer services isn’t open until Monday now!!

I've finally got through to them after 30 mins on hold this morning. Said sent me new link for online. Put phone down. Checked email and guess what,  no link there.  So now back on hold for the millionth time since Thursday.  Swapping supplier cos this is a joke 

Hi I dont have a card to top up with I did all mine online I dont even know my card number to go to a pay point either and cant text 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi I dont have a card to top up with I did all mine online I dont even know my card number to go to a pay point either and cant text 

How come you can’t top up via text, @Neve ?

For us to confirm your card number and send it to you, send over a Facebook PM, or call: 0330 102 7517

Just remember that you won’t go off supply today either way!

Userlevel 4
Badge

I haven't got a card and can't get one as I've been asked, but pm, to send over my account details. Unfortunately until I get into my account I can't get my account details. 😞

when will the app be working again so I can check my balance,I haven’t been able to check for 2 days now so I’m topping up everyday 

I’m in the process of awaiting a new card to it being lost.
I cannot access my account to lower the limit on ‘Auto top up’ and as such the card registered with it will be no longer viable should ‘Boost’ want to Auto top up.
I cannot text...for the same reason, as in my card no longer exists.

Just fix the damned thing.it’s been 9 hours.

In TV celebrity time.
12 former soap stars have reverted to drink and drugs. for not being mentioned in the media.
A Royal Family member has been photographed in 7 new outfits.
A Karshadian lost an eyelash and caused a security alert as it ran amok causing serious injury to 22 bystanders…
And worst of all...

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

*22/10/19*: A fix has been put in place. The issue relates to the email address being changed to one that was on there before. If you still can’t log in or reset your password, please call us to get this email address updated: 0330 102 7517 

See this ^

@lillisa31 @jillbur @robbi_1b @SwishRodney @Neve @Smiter @StewM @S mcnish 

Rung boost. Said sent new email link twice now.  Still not recieved.  Still can't log in

*22/10/19*: A fix has been put in place. The issue relates to the email address being changed to one that was on there before. If you still can’t log in or reset your password, please call us to get this email address updated: 0330 102 7517 

See this ^

@lillisa31 @jillbur @robbi_1b @SwishRodney @Neve @Smiter @StewM @S mcnish 

The Boost App still does not work. Neither does the Boost website.
I’ve requested via the app and website to reset password approx 50 times over the last week….and not one response has been returned...NOT ONE!
I rang up this evening to be entertained by some clown who hadn’t a clue as to what was going on, none whatsoever, apart from something that ‘I THINK I heard that something was wrong over the weekend’ No Love...it’s been over a week..and it’s now 2 week ends...
She has sent me a link ‘it will be with you in 15-20 minutes’…...well another pile of garbage...it’s been over 30 minutes.

Seriously, get your act together.