Your Winter Wallet funds are now available!

• 8 November 2018
  • 17 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

💵 As of midday today, your Winter Wallet funds will become available to add to your main balance and help keep you topped up over the winter months.

📲 As displayed in the image above, you’ll be able to see how much you saved against your target, how much bonus this has earned, what you’ve used and what’s left.

💸 You can select the amount to add to your main balance and add as much as you like whenever you need it.

📆 If there’s anything left in your wallet by the end of February 2019, we’ll automatically transfer this to your main balance for you, and the Winter Wallet feature will close untillater next year. We hope this has helped you save, and that you enjoy the benefit of having that little bit extra ready for the colder months when you start using more energy

❓Any questions or issues, let us know in the comments below!

17 replies

Hey @Lynne - I've just moved your query over to our existing Winter Wallet topic!
Userlevel 3
Badge
I Was so happy with the winter wallet it was such a great idea but I was wondering if you could do it all year round so we could save a bit each month?
Userlevel 3
Badge
Hi sophie1983 that is great news thank you
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Yea thats before I get my warm home discount paid which I've been accepted for lol
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Unfortunately Alison for this winter period it closed yesterday was open few months ago but watch this space as this is set to become a regular feature of boost
Kindest regards
Sophie x
Hey @Caztoo - we'll aim to get the payment to you 6 weeks after your application was accepted. ^Emily
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Sorry to hear that this wasn't mentioned to you @Caztoo. You should have been able to see this as an option when you logged into your app or My Boost account.

The Winter Wallet saving savings period is now over which is why we created this topic to let people know that they are able to access their savings.

Keep your eyes peeled next year as we may offer this again or, offer something similar! ❄

Lucy
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
i was £20 over my target @Nancy_Boost just done the transfer across, what a breeze!
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
@mattj3135 @Sophie1983 - how have you guys done against your targets??
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
That cool £110 is going to keep you toasty, @Sophie1983 🔥
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Done awesome Inc bonus a cool £110 transferred to balance at much needed time as would have been on 24 hour emergency by tomorrow
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi Lynn many thanks for your comment I'm pleased to be able to tell you there are plans for the winter wallet to be a permanent tool for winter saving it happened later due to this being a new feature of boost and was therefore essential to get the systems right and fully operational but in future is planned to be open for longer to give customers the benefit of a longer period
In which to save
Kindest regards
Sophie
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
No worries glad to help

Sophie x
Winter wallets how do you get it
I rejoined boost in warmer weather(used to be with ovo at one time,in meantime had swapped to a different supplier)i knew nothing of this 'winter wallet'- no ones mentioned it in sales or enquiries when ringing to change back to boost/ovo and guy who fitted meters didnt,and no one when i rang a couple of times since! It wouldve been useful i cudve bunged an extra few quid on in warmer weeks.
I cant see it in my boost app as a feature either?is it only for credit meters.i have a prepaid.
Thanks.no could not see in app- maybe was too late.i was given WHD tho when is that paid please?