Solved

Wrong meter details on database - how can I correct this?

• 28 January 2019
  • 1 reply

If anyone from Boost reads these, I have an problem, in currently on traditional pre pay, and want to either go smart either by pay monthly, or smart pre pay, but your check system shows my flat as having a pay monthly meter, this is incorrect how can I ask about a smart meter ? as the checking system will of course show that a smart meter can't be fitted, yet one of the other flats, ( all the meters are in the same place) does show as being able to be changed to smart meter
icon

Best answer by Nancy_Boost 7 February 2019, 12:45

Hi @Martin B,

It sounds like there's some incorrect information on the national database that needs correcting. The only way to do this really is to get in touch with the team on 0330 102 7517 and they can raise the request.

Alternatively, you can drop the team on Facebook/Twitter a message with your account number, full name and DoB and they'll be able to look into it.

Thanks,
Nancy
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi @Martin B,

It sounds like there's some incorrect information on the national database that needs correcting. The only way to do this really is to get in touch with the team on 0330 102 7517 and they can raise the request.

Alternatively, you can drop the team on Facebook/Twitter a message with your account number, full name and DoB and they'll be able to look into it.

Thanks,
Nancy