Worst energy supplier EVER

• 24 January 2019
  • 1 reply

So I joined boost in December 2018 after basically some man phoned me 100 miles an hour not explaining who he was on the phone or what I was signing up to, ever since I’ve been
charged 70 pounds plus a week for my gas and electricity, baring in mind i
work and was away for a week over Christmas since joining on the 17th of December I’ve spent 200 pounds which is absolutely ridiculous!! I’ve tried several times contacting boost and waiting on the phone too and nobody came to the phone! I would never ever Reccomnended joining this scamming company and I can’t wait until my energy supply changes hopefully next week

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1
I'm really sorry to hear about this experience, @Kristyt1508. We don't directly employ a sales team, so it sounds like you might have been contacted by an energy broker or comparison site.

We may not work out cheaper for you depending on our unit rates and standing charges. You can find these on your welcome letter/email, or your online account if you have one. We don't offer loss-leading tariffs, or undercut other suppliers as we believe in fair and transparent pricing. We also aim to be sustainable - we want to be able to provide energy for our customers long term, so our prices are reflective of wholesale costs. They're also compliant with the Government price cap.

If we're not the supplier for you, and you'd like to switch to someone else, all you need to do is sign up with the company of your choice and they'll do the rest.

Thanks