Solved

Will I still get my Warm Home Discount from Economy Energy?

• 16 January 2019
  • 9 replies

I’ve just recently been switched to boost as the company I was with are no longer supplying energy..I was successful with my whd application but haven’t received payment yet,what will happen to this now I’ve been switched over?
icon

Best answer by Nancy_Boost 5 February 2019, 18:26

Hi @Leanne13

We'll be honouring any Warm Home Discount payments that were accepted by Economy. We can't confirm a date when the payments will be made just yet - more information to follow.

Cheers
View original

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi best thing to do is call 0330 1027517 or drop a message to hello@boostpower.co.uk or send a Facebook message and they will be able to assist you as on forum we don't have access to customer details
Hope this helps
Kindest regards
Sophie x
Thank you for your help x
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
No worries I hope you find the resolution
Kindest regards
Sophie x
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi @Leanne13

We'll be honouring any Warm Home Discount payments that were accepted by Economy. We can't confirm a date when the payments will be made just yet - more information to follow.

Cheers
I was ment to get home warmth discount vouchers from economy energy before they went under and contacted boost who took over my account and I won't end to no what's happing with the vouchers and all was said they will honour it and will be by the end of march.. but yet still nothing so what do I do now than as I can't get no answers from anyone and I'm in need of them vouchers. So what will happen now will I still get them or have I lost them
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
The payment will be made on or before the 31st March, @Baker. 🙂
Well I still have no vouchers so what do I do now than do I have to call up and wait for ages to be told they should be sorted soon??
What page to apply for warm payment
Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Hi @Susanscully, applications for the Warm Home Discount payment 2019-2020, are not yet open, you can register your interest here.