Solved

Why is nobody answering my calls?

• 21 January 2019
  • 8 replies

I rang boost on Saturday and got through after 40 minutes wait to tell them I'm moving house on Friday 25th January 2019 and got it sorted. Now my house move isn't happening till Friday 1st February 2019. I've tried ringing boost a total of 6 times since 9.00 a.m and requested 4 call backs none of which I've had back! I need my moving out date changed so my smart meters don't cut off cause I need the energy left on till I move but I can't get through and no call backs! This is utterly rediculous! Who on earth is going to sort this??????
icon

Best answer by Darran_Boost 22 January 2019, 12:03

Hi @Sandra02

Apologies for the difficulties in getting through to us, we are extremely busy at the moment and doing our best to answer all calls and emails as quickly as we can.

If you need help still, please reach out to the team via Facebook here:
https://www.facebook.com/boostpoweruk/

Darran
View original

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Hi @Sandra02

Apologies for the difficulties in getting through to us, we are extremely busy at the moment and doing our best to answer all calls and emails as quickly as we can.

If you need help still, please reach out to the team via Facebook here:
https://www.facebook.com/boostpoweruk/

Darran
I'm not on Facebook!
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Fair enough @Sandra02 just trying to offer another way to get some help and support.

As I mentioned we are very busy, which I fully appreciate it frustrating. I can advise that as of today, the average wait time to get through an agent on the phone is about 14 minutes, so if you call you should get though a bit quicker.

Darran
Don't think so the shortest time I've been given is 45 min
I am actually trying to join boost and just getting messed around, no body answering calls or call backs and when I have managed to speak to someone they just cut you off. I am left with no gas and electric in -5 temperatures with a child in the house!!!
Userlevel 1
You get no phone calls back from managers has anyone else had this problem
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
I'm sorry to hear you're still waiting for a manager call back, @pivvy1967. If a call back has been promised by a manager, they'll aim to get back to you within 48 hours.

The team can check to see what's going on here, send them a message on Facebook (m.me/boostpoweruk) with your name, DoB and full address.
Userlevel 1
I was told by manager he would phone me back the day after I spoke to him that was 3 weeks ago ...