Solved

Why is my PAYG+ account inactive?

• 29 December 2019
  • 2 replies

Help... 

Not been able to top up my account since Christmas eve. 

When I sign in online my account comes up with inactive account

icon

Best answer by Nancy_Boost 8 January 2020, 14:19

Hi @Debbiejones906 and @Remrats (I’ve moved your post onto this topic too)

There’s only a few reasons why your PAYG+ account would become inactive, mainly switching away from Boost to another supplier, or it has been downgraded to Smart Standard where you top up each meter with a card at the shop.

If you’re still unsure what’s happened, please message the team on Facebook with your account number (or full address and post code), full name and DoB, and they’ll be able to double check this.

Cheers!

View original

2 replies

Utterly gobsmacked this evening finding out that not only has my account been deactivated with a considerable sum of credit still on it by someone simply calling up and saying they'd moved into my flat (they haven't), with noone having called or emailed to ask about the remaining credit or confirm the closure of the account. And then to cap it all off, the customer service person couldn't help me as the "appropriate" person doesn't work past 6pm when I finish work at 6pm. Utterly utterly hopeless.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @Debbiejones906 and @Remrats (I’ve moved your post onto this topic too)

There’s only a few reasons why your PAYG+ account would become inactive, mainly switching away from Boost to another supplier, or it has been downgraded to Smart Standard where you top up each meter with a card at the shop.

If you’re still unsure what’s happened, please message the team on Facebook with your account number (or full address and post code), full name and DoB, and they’ll be able to double check this.

Cheers!