Solved

When will I receive my Warm Home Discount payment?

• 30 November 2018
  • 30 replies

Show first post

30 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Get your application in now, @Smiter  :sunglasses:

Userlevel 1

I applied for the warm home discount and had an email 17th October saying I would hear within 5 working days. Today 11th November I still haven't heard anything. After phone calls to customer service I'm still no further forward can somebody help? Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Gail,

I’ve added your comment here, so other users can easily find the answer.

If you’ve waited longer than the 5 working days, get in touch with us and we can find out for you. You can call on 0330 102 7517, drop us an email at hello@boostpower.co.uk, or send us a message to our Facebook or Twitter pages.

The winter warm discount says on my account that it will be added before 27 January 2020 which is today?. Does anyone know if this is actually going to go on in time or not?? thankyou :) 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi there @alicerose94,

I’ve moved your message here to avoid 2 topics the same.

If it’s been over 6 weeks since you were accepted, I’d get in touch with us by sending an email to hello@boostpower.co.uk, or drop us a message on Facebook or Twitter.

*** UPDATED ON 14/11/2019***

If you’ve been accepted for the Warm Home Discount, we’re aiming to get the payment to you within 6 weeks of the acceptance, just like last year! We do have until March 2020 to get the payments done, but I’m sure it’ll be sooner than that!