Solved

When do I get rate 1 and rate 2 prices on my meter?

• 28 February 2018
  • 6 replies

Can anyone help me with my query, I have just switched to Boost and have just used my first 180kwh at the rate 1 and have now gone to the cheaper rate 2. Ì just want to know, will my next time for being charged the unit 1 be in a months time and not at the beginning of the calendar month? T.I.A.
icon

Best answer by Tim_Boost 12 March 2018, 15:36

Hi @JulieS

Do you have a two rate (Economy 7) meter? Usually this will give you cheaper energy at night, at the same time every night.

It might be worth contacting the Care team if you wanted your tariff or meter settings checked. Reach out via Facebook, Twitter, or email: hello@boostpower.co.uk.

Tim
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Hi @JulieS

Do you have a two rate (Economy 7) meter? Usually this will give you cheaper energy at night, at the same time every night.

It might be worth contacting the Care team if you wanted your tariff or meter settings checked. Reach out via Facebook, Twitter, or email: hello@boostpower.co.uk.

Tim
Can anyone tell me what the night rate hours are please, I'm on payg with smart meter...
Obviously the night rate hours are a secret then...😩
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
The Customer Care team can check this for you @Blutone 🙂 Just contact them on your preferred platform as outlined in Tim's message.

Lucy
Look what's the secret,why do I have to go running around the net,this is a forum,your forum,just answer the question here!!!
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
No secrets here @Blutone. The Forum has been designed so that other users are able to interact with other users to offer advice, share their experiences and help other them solve their queries - it's not an alternative Customer Care channel.

If you did need someone to help with an account specific query (like in this instance) you'll need to speak with a Customer Care Advisor on one of the channels outlined above.

Lucy