We're now taking applications for the 2019-2020 Warm Home Discount

• 3 October 2019
  • 30 replies
We're now taking applications for the 2019-2020 Warm Home Discount

Show first post

30 replies

Userlevel 1

Thank you so much. I have just done the application. Thank you for the link.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Well mine was paid yesterday after applying the first day it opened as i pre-registered.
The new app feature being trialled which is on some and not others apps at the moment is so much better, telling me it was accepted and when it was to be paid by.
last year there was so much uncertainty and customers including myself was frustrated , this new feature really needs to be included forget the trial its needed and welcomed.
My app said i would be paid by 29th November and was paid on 18th :D 

Well done

Userlevel 2

@mrslewis Mine was paid yesterday as well :grin: JOY as I was nearing having to top up.
What App am I missing, please?
Last year I got an e.mail saying I was accepted and that I would be paid within 6 weeks (They didn’t give an exact date) When it was near the 4wk mark I rang up and the person that answered did it for me there and then.
Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge

@mrslewis Mine was paid yesterday as well :grin: JOY as I was nearing having to top up.
Last year I got an e.mail saying I was accepted and that I would be paid within 6 weeks (They didn’t give an exact date) When it was near the 4wk mark I rang up and the person that answered did it for me there and then.
Thanks

It's part of a trial at the moment so am one of the lucky ones, it's the normal app where we top up. So much better having the info to hand rather than not knowing like last year.

Userlevel 2

Thanks

It's part of a trial at the moment so am one of the lucky ones, it's the normal app where we top up. So much better having the info to hand rather than not knowing like last year.

Ahh! I see. I did get the info last year but only via E.mail. When the person did it there and then when I rang I didn’t realise it had actually been added until I topped up lol
To be fair, they did refund me the 20 I had topped up by when I explained what had happened.
Thanks x