Tutorial

Warm Home Discount - your guide

Warm Home Discount - your guide

Show first post

137 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @dazuk1972 - you should have heard by now. Usually within 5 working days. 

I’d recommend resubmitting this just in case, maybe a typo or error, but two duplicate applications wouldn’t be an issue. 

Hi Tim I already submitted another for 12 days ago and have not heard anything from the second application

Userlevel 1

I'm not sure why it needs to be validated. I could provide evidence if they asked. But I'm relying on this being on in the next week or so. I just get blunt answers on FB. Does anyone know how long it takes? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi Tim I already submitted another for 12 days ago and have not heard anything from the second application

I’m not sure of the info you’re providing, @dazuk1972 - the Citizens Advice can help you submit this.

Otherwise the best way to get the notes on your account checked for a reason for this application not being accepted or rejected is via email: hello@boostpower.co.uk

@A.j.fraser22 sorry I won’t be able to advise on this. It depends on what info you provide, when and when the team are able to process it. The deadline for payment is March 31st though. 

Userlevel 1

Hi guys has anyone had their meters credited yet with the warm home discount payments 

The Warm Home Discount guide

Apply for the 2020/2021 Warm Home Discount - here

We’ve made a handy How To guide on the Warm Home Discount, have a read here

You can check on eligibility for the Warm Home Discount here

We made our own excellent FAQ topic, based on questions posted in this community from previous years. Check it out here

Post any questions that you can’t find the answer to in those guides above, in the comments section - we’ll get right on it! 

My whd application needs validation from dwp told take u to 8/10 weeks can this be sped up my house is freezing as i cant afford to top up

My whd application needs validation from dwp told take u to 8/10 weeks cant this be done faster my house is freezing as i cant afford to turn heating on

Userlevel 2

Hi guys has anyone had their meters credited yet with the warm home discount payments 

Not yet but it did say anytime up the 15th December on the letter I received 

Userlevel 1

Same with me it said anytime up until the 10th of December on mine 

Userlevel 2

Same with me it said anytime up until the 10th of December on mine 

Not long to go tbh I got enough in my meter to keep me going till then. Hopefully soon mind you 

Userlevel 1

Anybody been credited whd yet as doesn't normally take this long when excepted been middle of November the last 2 years everything seems delayed due to this stupid new app it needs scrapping

Userlevel 1

Anybody been credited whd yet as doesn't normally take this long when excepted been middle of November the last 2 years everything seems delayed due to this stupid new app it needs scrapping

I haven't had mine credited yet either and I have been accepted I had the letter it said it will be credited by 10th of December but nothing gone on get 

Userlevel 5
Badge

I'm same had letter but no top up done yet. 

Userlevel 1

I'm hoping it's not going to be much longer 

Userlevel 5
Badge

I'm hoping it's not going to be much longer 

Same

Userlevel 2

you guys had letters? all we got was an email confirming we get it before 9/12/2020

Userlevel 5
Badge

It's all a bit disappointing because last year I had received it before I was notified I was getting it. 

Userlevel 1

you guys had letters? all we got was an email confirming we get it before 9/12/2020

I was the opposite I had the letter but no email

Userlevel 1

It's all a bit disappointing because last year I had received it before I was notified I was getting it. 

Yeah same here 

Userlevel 2

I was the opposite I had the letter but no email

ahh we got accepted within 5 minutes but not had any letter gave the guys a call last week and was just told it will be on before the 9th december will give them another call tomorrow

I haven't had mine credited yet either and I have been accepted I had the letter it said it will be credited by 10th of December but nothing gone on get 

Mine says credited by the 10th December too,still waiting.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Got mine added today

Userlevel 1

Got mine added today

What date was you told it would be applied by 

Userlevel 1

Got mine added today

What date was you told it would be applied by 

I've just checked my boost app and mine has been added too 😁😊

Userlevel 5
Badge

Fab. I actually can't recall the date on my letter.