Tutorial

Warm Home Discount - your guide

Warm Home Discount - your guide

Show first post

139 replies

Userlevel 1

Will just have to wait and see, I'm sure it was nearly 2 weeks ago that he said in that week. Pull your finger out boost.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi everyone, 

Please note we’re now taking applications. 

Get yours in via this link

We’ve made a handy How To guide on the Warm Home Discount, have a read here

You can check on eligibility for the Warm Home Discount here

FYI @Smiter @mrslewis @Hales78 @Beccs38 @Mumoftwo @markt1888 @AztecUK @kellymarie79 @Gaynor1981 @Maddad @Alfiecat12 @A.j.fraser22 @Jimbob40 @Kerand @bambamkam @Tash89 @lofiaa 

Userlevel 4

Done, thankyou.

Done but I've noticed it's for one or the other not able to split it.... 

Userlevel 2

yopu opened this by link yet never even sent an email to confirm whats the point of pre registering if no email was sent

Userlevel 2

yopu opened this by link yet never even sent an email to confirm whats the point of pre registering if no email was sent

also where is account id we put in our account number and it states we dont recieve energy of you wth???

Userlevel 2

Hi everyone, 

FYI @Smiter @mrslewis @Hales78 @Beccs38 @Mumoftwo @markt1888 @AztecUK @kellymarie79 @Gaynor1981 @Maddad @Alfiecat12 @A.j.fraser22 @Jimbob40 @Kerand @bambamkam @Tash89 @lofiaa 

why did we never recieve an email and when this link asks for account id we put our account number and it says you dont supply us but you do wth????

Userlevel 2

ignore the other posts of mine i managed to apply but like i said the emails never even sent had to come check on here 

Userlevel 4

After repeatedly telling customers to pre register for months they didn't even bother to send the email.  So all the people who aren't on the forum won't have a clue that applications are open. 

Userlevel 1

Applied yesterday, acceptance email received this morning 😁

Userlevel 1

ignore the other posts of mine i managed to apply but like i said the emails never even sent had to come check on here 

Please could I ask how, as I am receiving the same message.

Userlevel 1

I am getting this message

Userlevel 2

make sure you put a space in your postcode 

Userlevel 1

Thank you, I figured it out. It was the last 4 digits of my account number not the full!

Userlevel 2

Thank you, I figured it out. It was the last 4 digits of my account number not the full!

ahh np

Userlevel 1

I would like to know what this so-called issues were as this is the same form that we filled in last year the year before that and the year before that. so same form same system what was the issue??

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi everyone, 

FYI @Smiter @mrslewis @Hales78 @Beccs38 @Mumoftwo @markt1888 @AztecUK @kellymarie79 @Gaynor1981 @Maddad @Alfiecat12 @A.j.fraser22 @Jimbob40 @Kerand @bambamkam @Tash89 @lofiaa 

I have applied but am very disappointing that this wasnt sent via email as i had pre registered.
I just randomly checked and found this, i had no notification anyone had replied to this post since i commented last either, not since the last time i commented.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Applied yesterday, acceptance email received this morning 😁

you was accepted and paid already!?

Userlevel 4
Badge

wow!!! few mins after posting this i had a email saying its been accepted, i take it back amazingly fast response, im impressed massively. Just need to work on the email notifications and that will be a A* from me! 

Userlevel 1

All I had was a message saying we have your application so your all done for now how is everyone else getting accepted straight away

Userlevel 5
Badge

I've registered my interest. Will you update the page that currently says to register your interest to an apply here button? I keep refreshing the same page and I'm worried i should be looking for a different page.

I'm curious did you actually receive anything to notify you that applications were open. I didn't, I only found out by checking back on the page today. Not that I'm surprised seeing as I've been wrangling with customer services to get my meters sorted out since may. 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Same here. 

Userlevel 4

I've registered my interest. Will you update the page that currently says to register your interest to an apply here button? I keep refreshing the same page and I'm worried i should be looking for a different page.

I'm curious did you actually receive anything to notify you that applications were open. I didn't, I only found out by checking back on the page today. Not that I'm surprised seeing as I've been wrangling with customer services to get my meters sorted out since may. 

No I didn't receive an email.  luckily I've got notifications switched on for this forum so as soon as @Tim_Boost posted that  applications were open I applied. But boost haven't sent out emails or announced anything on twitter or fb. Which is really bad. 

Userlevel 5
Badge

So registering is just a waste of time. I've been with boost for a good few years and I'm becoming less and less happy with them recently. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

All I had was a message saying we have your application so your all done for now how is everyone else getting accepted straight away

I had them within mins of each other the confirmation i applied, and the acceptance, it may possibly be because i have applied for the last few years so they can check faster maybe