F.A.Q.

Warm Home Discount FAQ

• 26 June 2019
  • 35 replies

Show first post

35 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Sorry you feel this way, @Sharyn121, I’ve moved your post here as there is a host of handy info above. 

Our team aim to respond to emails within 72 hours.

Thanks! 

Userlevel 1

Hey. I also was waiting for a confirmation letter but I did not receive it... I thought, by the way, maybe this is because I made a mistake in writing the postcode, I don’t know, I probably need to do it all over again, by the way, in order not to make mistakes anymore, I found this https://postcodefinder.net/england/london, it certainly has all the correct postcodes here))

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @booeiks,

If you’ve already applied, you should be able to see the outcome on your app if you have PAYG+.

If not, I’d get in touch with the team to find out the status. You could email us at hello@boostpower.co.uk, or if you’d prefer, send us a message to our Facebook or Twitter.

Cheers,

hi i was on phone to boost last week about the winter warmer £140 they said it will be added to my account in few days and still hasnt do you no when it will be credited

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

HI @Gabz,

I’ve moved your question about the Warm Home Discount here to make it easier for other users to access.

Boost aim to make all payments within a 6 week period from when customers were accepted for the payment. If this is missed, Boost do have up until the end of March 2020 to make the payment.

Hope this helps,

Bradley 

Userlevel 1

I have sent in the relevant documents, but I still haven't received my whd, or whether I'm entitled to it.

Regards

Jackie

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @jackieh56 

If you want to make sure the team have received your documentation, reach out to them via their Facebook page here, or send them an email to hello@boostpower.co.uk.

Let us know how you got on,

Bradley 

Userlevel 1

Hi Bradley.

I have sent them an email and will get back in touch. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the reply.

How do I claim my winter fuel payment £140 I'm on pip esa

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hey @Angelina 

If you’ve been made aware that you were successful in getting the Warm Home Discount payment, you should receive it by the end of March 2020 at the latest.

Hope this helps,

Bradley