Warm Home Discount 2019-2020

• 3 October 2019
  • 26 replies
Warm Home Discount 2019-2020
Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I’m sure everyone is getting geared up to apply for the Warm Home Discount this year!

It’s not quite open yet, but the good news is you can request an email notification as soon as it does via this page.

Once you've received the email, you'll need to complete the full application form online.

If you have any questions or concerns about the application process, feel free to voice them below and we’ll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Nancy

26 replies

Hi is it open yet? Not recieved email and cant get through on phone
Userlevel 1
Hi Danny, was wondering that myself but, Nancy from Boost only wrote the above statement 4 days ago so, I'm guessing not.
It didn't open until pretty late, last yr.
Userlevel 1
Hi Nancy,
Application opens, knowing my luck, im away from the 16-21 of this month, I terribly worried that if it does I shall miss a place,

I wont all the details with me to fill out what I need and im unsure if I can get into on to the sites wheel away...

any suggestions?

markiep
Userlevel 1
Hi Markiep, maybe just save the phone no and call. Take your account No with you and maybe NHS no, I don't think you need anything else.
The application stays open a while anyway.
Perhaps get someone else to check for you while away.
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Applications aren't open yet, @Dannyboy91 @McCpurple @mrmarkiep 🙂

Go to this page, and register your interest in the scheme. Then you'll be the first to know when we do open the application window later this month.

Thanks,
Tim
Userlevel 1
that wont help if im out of the country?
Userlevel 1
but thanks anyway...
Userlevel 1
Nancy thanks, oh I thought I need benefit details and numbers etc, actually is there I black list the a actual questions, one from last year a can fill out and take wit with me to read from, , is there one posted, is it the same wuestions as last year do u know or are they updated?
Userlevel 1
I found the questions, and ive written my answers, I know what entitles my, and its all I my phone calemnded on my suspected day of opening,m

u should run competionon too see who get the date rightm, just for fun....

thanks for you help
Userlevel 1
Hi Mr Markiep, I THINK you might be referring to MY answer as can't see a reply from Nancy.🙂
Just thought I should let you know as I'm just a customer not official boost staff so make sure you check what I said 🙂

Joe
Userlevel 1
I’ve been asking questions about this and have no reply. I tried 2 times to call boost about this and another query to be informed I’d be waiting 68 minutes then 73 minutes. This is beyond a joke. Plus the standing charge has gone up again. What’s going on boost.
Userlevel 1
When/if doing WHD and when can we apply?
Some suppliers have been open for a couple of weeks now
Userlevel 1

I have just rang up about it. The application should be emailed sometime in October so look out for it.

Userlevel 1

Thanks Rach84

Not much of October left! 😏😉

Userlevel 1

@Bipolartracey74  You’re not wrong! I get a notification in my emails when someone comments on this thread soooooo they must do as well, obviously.

Not great that we get no response to a perfectly reasonable question/request!
I’m going to try and call them and see how long it takes me to get through.

Userlevel 4
Badge

It's open guys got mine filled in. Email arrived today. 

Userlevel 1

@Smiter Nice one for the heads up mate, my E.mail still hasn’t arrived BUT now, thanks to you, I know it’s open… Many Thanks xx

Userlevel 1

Has anybody else had their email yet. I can't see mine yet.

Userlevel 1

Has anybody else had their email yet. I can't see mine yet.

I haven’t had mine yet but,  I applied anyway… you don’t need the e.mail to apply.

Userlevel 1

How did you apply without the email. It's my first time applying for it I'm a bit confused lol 

Userlevel 1

@Rach84 

Userlevel 1

I’m trying to send you the link but, it won’t let me

Userlevel 1

https://www.boostpower.co.uk/warm-home-discount

The link to apply 😉😉

Userlevel 1

@ Rach84 
In the address bar write…. “How do I get warm house discount Boost”
You should then get a link that says “apply here”
I hope this helps xx