Warm Home Discount 2018 - getting ready to apply

• 5 September 2018
  • 38 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

38 replies

Userlevel 2

so if the warm home discount is open why can we not apply?Yoh can I just did I googled warm home discount boost energy and found the application

i did the same,baffles me why the company cant tell us exactly when its open.
Userlevel 1
Ive applied on ovo energy site do I have to apply on the boost site
Can anybody help iv just filled my application for this yrs warm home discount and iv ticked gas and I thought cud only apply to electric
Userlevel 2
who do you actually apply with boost or ovo,i have always had it with ovo in the past but last year was told id been moved to boost so do i apply with boost this yeaR?
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
if you reach out to boost via facebook or twitter private messaging, including your account number, address and date of birth, the team can note your account thay if successful to apply to the relevant meter, unless you have smart payg+ with the single wallet so the whd will be spread across both fuels
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Ive applied on ovo energy site do I have to apply on the boost site

Hey @Mags1442 I've moved your post onto this topic about the Warm Home Discount. As Boost is part of the OVO Family, it won't matter that you've submitted the OVO form, we'll still have received it.

@amanda 1976 - Ideally please use the Boost one if Boost are your supplier:
https://www.boostpower.co.uk/warm-home-discount
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Can anybody help iv just filled my application for this yrs warm home discount and iv ticked gas and I thought cud only apply to electric

Hey @Nic 123 - I've moved your comment onto this discussion about the WHD. If you think you've filled the form out incorrectly, I'd advise resubmitting a new one.
Hi is anyone else having problems with it saying invalid account number ? anyone know how to resolve it ?
Just want to say thank you, I applied and was notified the next day I was successful. It will be on my account before Christmas, now that is good customer service.
Userlevel 1
How are people being informed they have been given it after i applied the day it opened and not heard anything and other applying wed thurs fri and given an answer
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
We'll aim to get back to our customers with a decision within 5 working days, @Prescott1979.

If you applied last Wednesday, you should hear back tomorrow. If you don't, I'd recommend reapplying!
Userlevel 1
I applied last tuesday seems strange got a confirmation email
I'd be happy to double check @Prescott1979 - just send me a PM with your full name, account number and DoB.